Thread: Hello <3

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello <3

Hello, everyone! I've actually been around a little while, but just recently have become more active at checking up on the forums and stuff, so I thought I should introduce myself.

My name is Kelly, I'm from Iowa, and I've more or less just become really interested in belly dancing. I have yet to take any private lessons, but hopefully (if money allows) I'll be able to do this shortly. I know the lovely Shira is close to where I am, but what about anyone else? I haven't had much luck finding many belly dancers in my area???

Inshallah I will be going to Jordan soon (maybe at the end up the summer), to be with my fiance, and to take some Arabic courses!

Hopefully I will be able to learn a ton from all you beautiful people here, and I hope to get to know you more!!

Much Love!!<33333

Post Thanks / Like

welcome to the forum! You'll learn a lot here.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forum, I am in Australia, so can't help you with local teachers But I'm sure Shira will know.

How lovely to be possibly going to Jordan. Is it to live for just for a while.
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the welcomes, ladies, and ahlan biiiiiiiiiiiik!!

Mosaic < I plan to only visit Jordan right now, but most likely my baby will have to return to teaching at a university there after getting his Ph.d (in the US), so I'll be living there too.

Anyone know any good Belly dancing classes/troupes/teachers there?