Hello <3

tooqute2nv

Hello, everyone! I've actually been around a little while, but just recently have become more active at checking up on the forums and stuff, so I thought I should introduce myself. :D

My name is Kelly, I'm from Iowa, and I've more or less just become really interested in belly dancing. I have yet to take any private lessons, but hopefully (if money allows) I'll be able to do this shortly. I know the lovely Shira is close to where I am, but what about anyone else? I haven't had much luck finding many belly dancers in my area???

Inshallah I will be going to Jordan soon (maybe at the end up the summer), to be with my fiance, and to take some Arabic courses! :pray:

Hopefully I will be able to learn a ton from all you beautiful people here, and I hope to get to know you more!!

Much Love!!<33333

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Welcome to the forum, I am in Australia, so can't help you with local teachers:D But I'm sure Shira will know.

How lovely to be possibly going to Jordan. Is it to live for just for a while.
~Mosaic

tooqute2nv

Thank you for the welcomes, ladies, and ahlan biiiiiiiiiiiik!!

Mosaic < I plan to only visit Jordan right now, but most likely my baby will have to return to teaching at a university there after getting his Ph.d (in the US), so I'll be living there too.

Anyone know any good Belly dancing classes/troupes/teachers there? :dance: