Im new Here

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Hi welcome to the forum. Your User name is interesting, I take it you have written a book on BD?
~Mosaic

oh, i made a mistake. i was suppose to place that as a link to my friend's website. haha, i wonder I could still change my username. is there anyone that could help?

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Send a private msg to Salome, through your CP ( control panel link) She is the one who can either tell you how, or do it for you.

~Mosaic

PS: Salome is away at the moment so it may take a couple of days for her to respond.

Princess Persia

Greet & meet

Hello All, I am a new lady on here too. My interests within the dance also include Latin and Spanish so would love to hear from anyone else out there who also share this...........also looking for Spanish-style belly dance costume/dress...............and any good recommendations for CDs/DVDs.:)
I am also interested and influenced by Persian/Iranian Folk and Cultural music, dance and costume.
Wherever you are in the world, local, national or international I would love to hear from anyone and make contact as I am just a beginner really but I am inspired by so much beautiful music, dance and costume..............I love to travel too.

lizaj

oh, i made a mistake. i was suppose to place that as a link to my friend's website. haha, i wonder I could still change my username. is there anyone that could help?

Meet and great might not be the place for promotion but there is no harm in promoting this book in the market place forum. It looks like the kind of product bellydancers would be interested in all right.Beautiful photographs.