I'm Looking For Job in Dubai

Xena

Hi everybody. I am also belly dancer living in Dubai and looking for a job. Can anybody help me?

Nayma_ARG

work in Dubai

Hellow Aziza, i read your message, I am a bellydancer from Argentina and i would like to work in UAE. Do you know how i can contact a Agent or a agency to send my book and references?

Thank you!!!
Kiss!

1. Dancers must have a UAE government approved employment contract and visa sponsorship from the hotel they will be working in. This is taken care of by the dancer's agent. The dancer cannot perform outside the hotel unless at a function organised by the hotel or a private booking from someone with wasta ("connections").
2. Dance contracts are short term, usually only one month. Ideally the agent will have a series of contracts lined up so the dancer has continued work.
3. Dancers do not work during Ramadan.
4. Most dancers here perform 2 shows a night, 7 nights a week. The 'early' show is around 11pm or midnight, the second show a couple of hours later.
5. A bedroom is usually provided for the dancer in the staff accomodation in the hotel and meals are taken in the staff area. Though the dancer does get to order room service :)
6. 1,100.00 USD = 4,040.41 AED which is about the same as an intermediate secretary would be paid. Tax free though in the UAE.
7. A new or unknown dancer would be taken by the agent around to the hotels that the agent works with to meet the F&B Managers. If they like the look of the dancer, they may book her.
8. There are numerous dancers from Brazil working in the hotels with a few from Eastern Europe.

Lydia

Hello to everyone!
I'm also looking for a job in Dubaı.

Lydia, i wrote a mail to you.. will be happy if you reply me...
Thank you !!

hi Ellen i think i did not get a email from you?? i missed it ? when was that? so many dancers write me everyday but i can nor remember yours ....could you resend if you did ?