Girls! Download arabic music for free!

Farasha Hanem

Actually, both links work, Sara, but thank you. If I'm correct, this site lets you download about 50-something mb of music a day, I think, and it's supposed to be legal. You can even rate the songs, though you have to set up an account.

adiemus

Just to put a plug in for emusic - it's pretty low cost (even converting from $US to $NZ) and there are heaps of albums of all sorts of kinds, and it's definitely legal and supporting the artists. I have a problem with bootlegged and ripped music/art etc, it's just cheating the people who invest their time and passion into their art. I'd be gutted if my art (photographs and paintings) were ripped by someone without acknowledgement or payment. Think about whether you would steal a chocolate bar from the local store - if you wouldn't, even if you knew it wasn't worth much and no-one would know - is it any different from downloading bootlegged and ripped music off the internet? Sorry to be a killjoy but I really feel for the artists, they don't make a lot of money from their albums - it's the promotors that do - and it seems sad to take from them when they give us such joy.

Farasha Hanem

If this is the site I'm thinking of, it does support the artists, but I'd double-check to make sure before downloading. anything.

Sorry, I'm having major trouble with my laptop at the moment; I think I might have a virus. -_- I'll have to finish my mod job from my son's comp lat[

Daimona

I used Mazika.com as my online source of arabic music (mainly pop) until a few years ago (I needed a break to concentrate on my master thesis, and by the time I had finished it, I had forgotten the password to my account).

Downloading files from Mazika is not free (anymore), but they have a lot of music.

adiemus

I'm not sure I need to know about ANOTHER place to spend my $$ on - but ya know I'm going to check it out!

gypsy_Max

To be honest, guys, for me it's a bit crazy when I have to pay for downloading smth from internet. In my country we have plenty of sites where U can find anyhting U want, of the best quality, free of charge, with less pain in your 2nd "90":lol:.

lizaj

To be honest, guys, for me it's a bit crazy when I have to pay for downloading smth from internet. In my country we have plenty of sites where U can find anyhting U want, of the best quality, free of charge, with less pain in your 2nd "90":lol:.

Don't you think artistes deserve anything for their work?:confused:
I think it is great idea if music is "out of copyright" or if artistes are trying to promote themselves but otherwise I can see a time when the only people who make "music" are those promoted by music moghuls and a talents singer/musician cannot afford to equip him/herself tour because no one is buying their music.