Girls! Download arabic music for free!

Mosaic

Super Moderator
I checked the download link on a couple of albums album and they are clean. I have downloaded one album, most links seem to be working but one or 2 don't seem to be, just click around a bit to find the working ones. I use Mozilla Firefox and haven't tried Explorer.

To check the link I right click the download link and scan with 'Dr Web' they come back clean.
~Mosaic

Farasha Hanem

HAKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM!!!! "The Lion..." *rawr*

:D I finally got Hakim's "Tigy Tigy" album! :D:D This album's just about impossible to find! I've tried various web sites, plus endless trips to Best Buy and Hastings, with lacking results. :( But now---wheeeeeeeeeee!!! :D:D:D *dances like an idiot (and having fun doing so!)*

Salma Parvaneh

Oh, have you discovered the album with the Christmas Songs by Feiruz????

It may be essential for our "Pre-Christmas-Business" ;)

KR
Salma

tooqute2nv

Oh, have you discovered the album with the Christmas Songs by Feiruz????
Salma

Talj Talj, is one of my favorite Christmas songs (done by Fairuz)!!

Hmm, I was trying to right click and save the songs, but maybe I should just try downloading the whole album by clicking on the "download album" link? lol I know, revolutionary, right, but usually (I have a Mac), that method fails. lol

jenc

I take it you realise that any website that allows you to download free music means thaat the musicians, singers, composers varen't getting paid?

sariola

woo :D free music is always good and needed ^^ as for me, everything seems to work :) thanks a lot for that link!

khanjar

I take it you realise that any website that allows you to download free music means thaat the musicians, singers, composers varen't getting paid?

There is that, but I wonder if this place is offering the free stuff as a means of promoting the artists to a greater audience.

tooqute2nv

There is that, but I wonder if this place is offering the free stuff as a means of promoting the artists to a greater audience.

I'm gonna go with most of the stuff is sold boot-legged anyway. lol You can find TONS of arabic music online for free, but I really like this site because it is in mp3 format, and not realplayer. :D

Farasha Hanem

Oh,

maybe my english is not good enough, but what is meant by this?

I am not allowed to keep the songs? I am not allowed to save it on computer or CD????

Ghaneli Shwya Shwya :: The Arabic Music Gateway >> Advertise on Ghaneli

Kind regards,
Salma

I've revisited this site tonight, and it appears that the owners only intend for visitors to listen to the songs, and not keep them, which means I need to delete the Hakim albums I downloaded, and find some place where I can buy them.