Hello from Greece!!!

Olenka

thanks for very nice welcoming , anyway i see we have big difference in time :( but i'll tell to all us that today i had something like exam of my lessons and we prepared with my friend a belly dance to one song and we passed it perfectly and more, all the girls from my class asked us to teach it :D so we are verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry happpy xD

Silvermoonlight

Welcome Olenka!!!

wow, it's my first post also on this site and even more it is first thing i have read here :p so i decided to write also here... :p unfortunately i am not from Greece but i wish to visit it!!! xD and by the way, i am from Poland.... :) i've started learn belly dance after long time looking for something sutiable for me, cause i couldnt stay long time in any activity by long time but now it seems that belyl dance can change it! xD and im lucky to find this forum cause there is not a lot of polish sites about it... ;(
wishing to all happy time :)

Welcome to the forum Olenka!!! :)

I hope you will have a great time here, as I do!!! I would like to say that you could visit Greece and have a wonderful time here. You are more than welcomed in my country. :)

I would like to add though that Poland is a really wonderful country too with wonderful people, who are very kind and very hard-working. I have met many Polish people here in Greece and they are really wonderful. :)

I agree with you that belly dancing is really wonderful and it has changed my life. :D

So I wish you all the best in your life, every happiness and every success!!! :):):):)

Silvermoonlight

Good Luck Olenka!!!

thanks for very nice welcoming , anyway i see we have big difference in time :( but i'll tell to all us that today i had something like exam of my lessons and we prepared with my friend a belly dance to one song and we passed it perfectly and more, all the girls from my class asked us to teach it :D so we are verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry happpy xD

Good Luck to your examinations!!! :D:D:D:D :pray:

Last edited:

Olenka

Welcome to the forum Olenka!!! :)

I hope you will have a great time here, as I do!!! I would like to say that you could visit Greece and have a wonderful time here. You are more than welcomed in my country. :)

I would like to add though that Poland is a really wonderful country too with wonderful people, who are very kind and very hard-working. I have met many Polish people here in Greece and they are really wonderful. :)

I agree with you that belly dancing is really wonderful and it has changed my life. :D

So I wish you all the best in your life, every happiness and every success!!! :):)

wooow thanks for so nice description of polish people !!! xD maybe we are but we also have some of bad sites too ... :p anyway, i was planning to come to greece this july but finally it didnt succes cause my parents were too scared of fire and fighting there :( but i am sure i will come soemday!!! i also think that greeks are so fast and full of enrgy people!!! i'd love it!!!

im waiting with impateint for my next lesson of belly dance, but unfortunately i got sick :(

wishing to you all the best and happy time :):)

Silvermoonlight

wooow thanks for so nice description of polish people !!! xD maybe we are but we also have some of bad sites too ... :p anyway, i was planning to come to greece this july but finally it didnt succes cause my parents were too scared of fire and fighting there :( but i am sure i will come soemday!!! i also think that greeks are so fast and full of enrgy people!!! i'd love it!!!

im waiting with impateint for my next lesson of belly dance, but unfortunately i got sick :(

wishing to you all the best and happy time :)

My dear Olenka!:)

Every coin has two sides anyway. As for people, every nation has some good and some bad aspects of character. Greeks don't be the exception to the rule. Or any other nation I have to add. :)

I hope you will soon feel better.:pray: Don't worry. And eat as many soups as you can, as my grandmother used to say. According to her, soup is the medicine for everything :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wishes from Greece honey!!!

Olenka

And eat as many soups as you can, as my grandmother used to say. According to her, soup is the medicine for everything :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wishes from Greece honey!!!

thanks so much!!!! i feel much better already!!! i took some medicines and at least the sounds can come out from me :D and your grandmother is totally right!!! mine always say the same!! (i ate one soup yesterday - vegetable one mmmmm :rolleyes: ) thanks for all the wishes :) i hope to get totally well soon cause we will have performance of belly dance in next week in the club callled "Habibi" . if you could be here, i would invite you :D

Silvermoonlight

thanks so much!!!! i feel much better already!!! i took some medicines and at least the sounds can come out from me :D and your grandmother is totally right!!! mine always say the same!! (i ate one soup yesterday - vegetable one mmmmm :rolleyes: ) thanks for all the wishes :) i hope to get totally well soon cause we will have performance of belly dance in next week in the club callled "Habibi" . if you could be here, i would invite you :D

Ohhhhhh, this is so wonderful. Thanks for the invitation, honey!!! :) I wish I was there. Any other news?

Olenka

some news: i feel much better :D and today my best friend finished 18 years old and she is making party and soon i will leave for it! i need yet to make myself pretty :D what abt you? how are you dear? :)

Silvermoonlight

some news: i feel much better :D and today my best friend finished 18 years old and she is making party and soon i will leave for it! i need yet to make myself pretty :D what abt you? how are you dear? :)

I'm fine, Olenka!!!

I 'm going out too for dinner with my parents to a traditional greek taverna. It's so hot here today. We have 35 celcious degrees. :lol::lol:

I hope you have a wonderful time to your friend's party tonight with lots of dancing!!!!!!!!!!!

Kisses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Olenka

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you are so lucky!!! here is only 15 degrees now :( so cold!!! impossiblle nearly!!!! anyway, yesterday party was so great! i've just came back now to home (here is now 9:25) :) and how was your dinner?

Silvermoonlight

Really nice! Thank you. I had a nice time with my parents and some friends we found there. It was a lovely night. We were sitting in the yard of the taverna and it was so beautiful.