An example of good Turkish style dancing

lizaj

Can you point me to such on Youtube or elsewhere.
If there's an example of a Turkish Turkish dancer (if you catch my drift) and a Euro or US dancer who dances the style. Ta much

Marya

Can you point me to such on Youtube or elsewhere.
If there's an example of a Turkish Turkish dancer (if you catch my drift) and a Euro or US dancer who dances the style. Ta much

Reyhan Tuzsuz Turkish Roman and her husband playing and teaching violin, with glimpses of Helene Eriksen, Jennet and others.

YouTube - Reyhan ve Husnu Promo

Jennet Shook American, living in Istanbul, student of Reyhan Tuzsuz

YouTube - Bazar 2008, Jennet Shook

Marya

Last edited:

raks amira

Good Turkish dancer

Elizabeth Artemis Mourat. You can find her DVD on the International Academy of Middle Eastern Dance library Belly Dancing, Belly Dance Videos, DVDs, Bellydance you get a brief history and some other dancers examples. I have taken her workshops. She is a wonderful example. Alexandra King is an other one. Try looking for them on youtub.

Amira Alabina

Kharmine

Eva Cernik is a veteran American dancer based in Denver, performs and teaches in the Turkish style. She's tiny and has great style. Not a lot of videos I could find on YouTube but this is decent:

Mara2

Eva Cernik is a veteran American dancer based in Denver, performs and teaches in the Turkish style. She's tiny and has great style. Not a lot of videos I could find on YouTube but this is decent:

Thank you, Kharmine! She's lovely