Post Thanks / Like

Default Refresher Course

After reading Yue's thread, I learned a lot about Zorba. And I realized that since I missed the meet & greet for everyone here before me, it would be kinda nice to get acquainted!

So....

I am Katrina, I live in Oregon, I have two kids, and I work part time for a doctor's office. I also make silk veils and skirts, and cotton skirts, and whatever else sparks the fancy.

I've been dancing for a little over a year, and am completely in love with it. I started with American Cabaret, and am now studying ATS.

Post Thanks / Like

Ummm..... Welcome to the forum, Alosha

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, play the game, Harry.

I'm Shanazel, I live in Wyoming, I have been dancing and/or teaching belly dance for over thirty years. I also teach writing and embroidery. I have been hanging out with the same guy for thirty years, we have a son and a daughter and a grandchild on the way. We have seven cats, four dogs, and two horses. I work part time as a legal assistant and part time as a fiber artist.

Hi, Alosha.

Post Thanks / Like

I am Maria Aya, teacher of Oriental Dance.
    I'm greek with italian-egyptian roots and born in Australia lol
    I'm married with my number one fan !! and have a daughter 19 years old.
    I'm passioned with Oriental dance, backgammon, Sharpei dogs, Malawi Cichlids (fish), Classic Rock Music and Egypt.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, Shanazel, I'll be nice .

I'm Harry (real name!), and live in Baltimore, Maryland area. I was born in Toledo, Oregon, and have been around the world since graduating high school in Walla Walla, Washington. I don't dance, but am a fan, after I was introduced to the various styles by an Egyptian colleague a few years ago. I spent much of my 21 years in the U.S. Navy as a Musician, and Career Counselor. For the past (oh, my!) 23 years, I've been a programmer/analyst, and am currently employed by a large, Federally qualified medical provider in Baltimore. I've been hanging out with the same lady for over 25 years, no children. My prevailing passion is Christian ministry (I won't preach, here, unless requested ).

Post Thanks / Like

Atta boy, Harry!

Post Thanks / Like

Well Alosha, welcome to the forum I have a feeling that you will be an integral part of the forum very soon... Oh yes I am Pauline also known by friends as Lin or Lina and online as Mosaic ( 'She of many names') , the mother of 4, grandmother of 4.. soon to be 5.

I am a Kiwi and live in Aussie, have lived in Indonesia and Thailand, my husband is Malaysian Chinese & I am totally addicted to Raqs and love to travel.

I was a nurse .. gave that up as I hated the hours ( but enjoy anything medical anyway), began working as PR officer and enjoyed that and got into learning all sorts of computing stuff before windows became well known. Taught English to Vets in Indonesia and tutored senior college kids in English.

OK enough of my prattling
    ~She of many names
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)