Talent Agent In Cairo, Egypt

mich

Hey Ladies,

this is Mich, i work as a Events Manager @ Rotana (Rotana Home Page) @ the 4 season's hotel Cairo, and we are starting our own business as agnets, so far we have some known names in the Region, so if any of you ladies is interested in getting gigs in Cairo, Bahrain, Qatar, Muscat or Dubai, please feel free to give me a buzz, my int. cell is 407-745-1819, email: mmhesham740@yahoo.com...

Last edited:

Lydia

Hey ladies....this is lydia....just to be on the safe site,carefull and make sure it is all ok!!!

mich

Hey ladies....this is lydia....just to be on the safe site,carefull and make sure it is all ok!!!

She is Right Ladies,you dont know us, we dont know, we are all in for the following and thats it

A) Profit (Both Parties Profit from Gigs).

B) the Fun of it (you luv your job, we thrive on finding jobs).

Lydia

Dear Mitch....sorry no offence ,perhaps you are a very nice agent businessman,but i have been working in the middle east as a dancer for a very,very long time (27 years ) on a dayli base ....but i have seen many dancers gone broke,misused,abused,not beiing paid,locked up in hotelrooms,enz....many times the agents are at fault...and i have helped many dancers that ended up in horrible situations....So again ,i do not know you or your office,but i do hope that you are realy nice and a proffesional agent that bookes artist and also looks after them...that will be great!! a new agent on the block ,more artist get good jobs so i wish you all the best...and for all my dancing friends,carefull and goodluck!!!have a great day everybody.....

mich

Dear Mitch....sorry no offence ,perhaps you are a very nice agent businessman,but i have been working in the middle east as a dancer for a very,very long time (27 years ) on a dayli base ....but i have seen many dancers gone broke,misused,abused,not beiing paid,locked up in hotelrooms,enz....many times the agents are at fault...and i have helped many dancers that ended up in horrible situations....So again ,i do not know you or your office,but i do hope that you are realy nice and a proffesional agent that bookes artist and also looks after them...that will be great!! a new agent on the block ,more artist get good jobs so i wish you all the best...and for all my dancing friends,carefull and goodluck!!!have a great day everybody.....

non taken, and as i said, your totally right, these days you never know anything, all ladies have a right to be on their guard, and honestly my partners and I will also be on our guards, since we have a certain level of perfomance which we will accept so our efforts will not be lost and to enable us to grow with the preformer...right

Last edited:

Caroline_afifi

What has the Rotana homepage got to do with your request for belly dancers???

Please provide your business address in cairo and I can have you checked out straight away. This way we will know everything is what you say it is etc.

If anyone has actually emailed Mich based on the information so far then I dont think you should be let out without a parent.

mich

What has the Rotana homepage got to do with your request for belly dancers???

Please provide your business address in cairo and I can have you checked out straight away. This way we will know everything is what you say it is etc.

If anyone has actually emailed Mich based on the information so far then I dont think you should be let out without a parent.

My Lady, your right, and any one should be on guard, since we are too on guard, BUT YOU HAVE NO RIGHT WHAT SO EVER, TO ADDRESS US LIKE THAT, if you need / require anything, please ask for for it politely, and in the form of a request not a demand, otherwise you will be sniffed upon and not treated with the respect and attention which a woman of your standard I think class deserve's, all in all, if you need any thing from us, the standard protocol dictates that you search, and if your intrested contact us, and if this is your way of asking us to find gigs for you, all you need to do is ask...and let me assure you that we are not here to hassle / abduct / take advantage or do any thing wrong, there other places and people for these sort of things, again, if you should need any calrification, please contact me, by the way currently i'm in Florida for a couple of days up before heading back to Dubai and Cairo...and also I forgot to thank you for kind words....and by the way, i'll be waiting for your reply or your PI

masrawy

My Lady, your right, and any one should be on guard, since we are too on guard, BUT YOU HAVE NO RIGHT WHAT SO EVER, TO ADDRESS US LIKE THAT, if you need / require anything, please ask for for it politely, and in the form of a request not a demand, otherwise you will be sniffed upon and not treated with the respect and attention which a woman of your standard I think class deserve's, all in all, if you need any thing from us, the standard protocol dictates that you search, and if your intrested contact us, and if this is your way of asking us to find gigs for you, all you need to do is ask...and let me assure you that we are not here to hassle / abduct / take advantage or do any thing wrong, there other places and people for these sort of things, again, if you should need any calrification, please contact me, by the way currently i'm in Florida for a couple of days up before heading back to Dubai and Cairo...and also I forgot to thank you for kind words....and by the way, i'll be waiting for your reply or your PI

Who is we and us mmhesham740@yahoo !! You couldn't do better than yahoo :rolleyes:

mich

Who is we and us mmhesham740@yahoo !! You couldn't do better than yahoo :rolleyes:

Yahoo, is only temp solution, our main web & emails are being worked on, we are hosting @ go daddy, so please bear with us...thank you, as for the me & us in the former reply, i'm very sorry, but her Attitude and way made so angery,,, she made it sound like we are some psychopath / insane people, so again terribly sorry

Last edited by a moderator:

Caroline_afifi

i'm very sorry, but her Attitude and way made so angery,,, she made it sound like we are some psychopath / insane people, so again terribly sorry

I do have a very bad attitide towards people who come o this forum and are economical with the truth.

You could have proved me totally wrong by providing your address... you still can.

By the way, you take things very personally and get very heated for someone who is a 'manager' for Rotana....

If I was doing this in a proffessional capacity, my email and further responses would be very different.

And by the way, as a member of this forum I have the right to question anything I like, I did not directly insult you in any way.

As for the last part of your comment above, you are doing that all by yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

masrawy

Who is we and us mmhesham740@yahoo !! You couldn't do better than yahoo :rolleyes:[/QUOTE

Yahoo, is only temp solution, our main web & emails are being worked on, we are hosting @ go daddy, so please bear with us...thank you, as for the me & us in the former reply, i'm very sorry, but her Attitude and way made so angery,,, she made it sound like we are some psychopath / insane people, so again terribly sorry

mmhesham740@yahoo

First impression .. you miserably succeeded in shooting yourself in the head.
I was just wondering should I push you and make it homicide or just let you jump and it will be suicide!!

You chose the latter :clap:

jenc

Why can't someone professional wait for a professionally produced website? Can't have been operating long! How can we be sure you have the contacts, experience etc