this film....

Demelza

I am just DYING to see this film and can't wait untill I go back to Egypt.

It's called Il Binet Dol (Those Girls)

CAIRO (Reuters) - Film-maker Tahani Rached, returning to Egypt after almost 40 years in Canada, has revealed the hidden lives of girls who live, beg, cheat, sniff glue, pop pills and give birth on the streets of Cairo.

Does anyone know where I can get it / view it ? I would appreciate ANY feedback xxx

Last edited:

Dev

Hi Demelza.....
I think the movies title is El-Banate Dol.
The movie was screend at Toronto Film Festival Inc. 2006, In their official site they have a video clip of it, But i could not play it for some reason...

http://www.e.bell.ca/filmfest/2006/films_schedules/films_description.asp?id=307

I havenot found anywhere you can buy the video, But i am keeping my antena active, so if THE World Movies or SBS show the documentory i can record it.

Last edited:

Demelza

Thankyou Dipali, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I really appreciated that. I saw the video. The reason I am so desperate to see it is because I know one of the girls in it. Tata. The one who dances and sniffs glue !

Dev

Thankyou Dipali, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I really appreciated that. I saw the video. The reason I am so desperate to see it is because I know one of the girls in it. Tata. The one who dances and sniffs glue !

Really , I think its is going to be a pleasure to watch the documentory., I can relate to the story now, i can tell people the connection....
couple of years before i saw a documentory about Polish street kids, which was very disturbing,

Last edited: