My handmade costumes...

Elen Oriental

Thank you very much, Shanazel !!

My new costume for tango-oriental - more than 8 000 thermo stones different sizes and colors. I took my old dress and made it new ))

Rania

All your costumes are extremely beautiful. Your gold bella, is gorgeous! I wish you sold hand made costumes, because I know, me and many others would buy those! I'm going to try my hand at some advanced sewing, just for fun and for a costume! Though I know how to do sewing, like for purses, & shoulder bags, you and others who make beautiful bellas, inspire me to give creating a BD costume a try.

Last edited:

Nadya Sabina

Elen, you are now officially one of my biggest dance-idols! Not only are you a fantastic dancer, you are also an amazing costume-maker! If I only had 40 % of your talent I would be showing my costumes everywhere and at any time!

Elen Oriental

Dear Girls!
Thank you so so much!
You give me a lot of inspiration! You make me feel so happy - i can't describe what means for me Dance! It is more than life, more than world! I gave to it my best years, i gave to it my health and time and i will continue, because for me there is no other way of living . We know that dancer`s life is not full of flowers )))
Like person who is 28 years already dancing on the stage, i can say that most important word for a dancer is not "Bravo" - is "Once more!" And sometimes it`s so hurd!
I put photos of my costumes here cos i always wanted to contact with colleagues, and i wanted to know others opinion, and i wanted to show for someone who may have a doubts - that it is possible to create by yourself!
And i took and still taking so many good emotions from here! Thank you so much, girls! You make me feel happy and i am smiling :) :) like a little happy girl )))
God bless you, girls!
Sending back all those happy and sweet emotions!!!

Elen Oriental

By the way!!!
Just like an info!
I happy to be part of an amazing festivals at summer!
It will be so amazing to meet you, girls, somewhere! :)
5 -13 June - "Salamat Masr 5" - Cairo - www.salamat-masr.com/
5 - 9 August - "Cairo by Night" - Greece - www.cairobynightfestival.com/
28 August- "2 September "- Tarazade - Istanbul www.tarazade.com/

And! Salamat Masr has a good Xmas discounts! 20% and 15% - check the websites or ask me any questions )))
Those festivals are my favorites :) And it is so cool, so amazing to meet people at festival athmosfer! It makes me so excited and ispired!