Tell me something about yourself...

lizaj

I saw some Sunday..just before February was out..Yipee Spring is coming.

Emma_Williams

I am a member of the north west japanese society...love animals and watching nature programmes...i also love studying religion and other cultures this is what my degree was in...i am married to nick, no kids, one hamster called rameses! I have two spleens...love red wine...hate spiders....

adiemus

I loathe spiders and all creepy crawlie creatures with long icky legs so I'll never live in Australia or places tropical...
I have a secret desire to write a novel when I'm 'retired' but I have a strong sense that I'll never actually retire!

Aniseteph

No way can I top two spleens and a hamster called Rameses...

I'm so shortsighted the NHS subsidise my sight tests (but not much). I have one blue contact lens and one grey one that is slightly bigger, and a faint sense of disappointment that the combination doesn't give me X-ray vision or some similar super power.

I don't like polish on my fingernails, but toenails is good.

adiemus

I did start a novel - and I did enter NaNoWriMo once - but probably I'm just procrastinating (or hoping to stifle the urge to write a bellydance bodice ripper like the one I started here a few months ago!!)

lularaqs

Apart from BD, I also love Bollywood dance, I took up knitting 2 years ago, love it too! A very keen amateur astronomer, the telescope has only been out once this year. It's been too damn cold! I'm owned by two cats, have one husband, and live in one of the most beautiful, but fairly remote parts of Scotland.

Amulya

Next week I'm going to create a TPBDC! Yay :lol:
I live near the beach (got beach views), I got a BF and two cats.
I have so many unfinished projects and I don't even know where they are. 2 belly dance costumes, of which one has a finished bra that doesn't fit anymore and another one that started to look so ugly (check in my photo album for a laughter) and I got countless jewelry projects lying around the place. They were supposed to go on Etsy and I can't be bothered :confused: