Hi gorgeous

Carawen

Hi, i am a Chinese girl who loves belly dance very much!!

i ve been study belly dance at home for practicing almost 1 year and half now. i found this website and can't wait to join.

on thursday night i will dance in a arabic restaurent in my city. i am very exciting now, wish me good luck. :lol:

xxCara

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Welcome to the forum Cara. Congratulations on your job dancing at a restaurant, I am sure it will go well for you. Do let us know how it goes.

You could even post a photo in the performance forum if you get some:D

Whereabouts in China do you live?
~Mosaic

Maria_Aya

Welcome Carawen !!
Enjoy reading, learning, posting and having fun.
Whats your favorite bellydance style?

Maria Aya, Greece :D

Carawen

Welcome to the forum Cara. Congratulations on your job dancing at a restaurant, I am sure it will go well for you. Do let us know how it goes.

You could even post a photo in the performance forum if you get some:D

Whereabouts in China do you live?
~Mosaic

we changed the schedule from thursday to sunday. so for sure i will upload some pictures to share with everybody here. :clap:

i live in south of China, Guangzhou, Mosaic r u in China or u ve been to China before?

Carawen

Welcome Carawen !!
Enjoy reading, learning, posting and having fun.
Whats your favorite bellydance style?

Maria Aya, Greece :D

Thanks Maria.

drum solo and saidi are absolute my favourite!!!

but i have no dance training before, one day i watched TV, and i saw a bellydancer called Didem(turkish) dancing drum solo, that grabed my attention immidietly. from that time i search and watch many bellydance vedio from youtube. and also try to find a workshop to learn in my city, but i feel disappoited is i can't find a good Chinese bellydancer to be my coach, i don't know why when they dancing, there is something missing. in the end, i know what it is, most of the Chinese girls learn the belly dance is because they want to losing weight, how rediculous!!! and they are too slim, no smile when they dance, not sexy at all. so i decided i learn it by myself. after 1 year and half, i showed my dance to my friends, and they like it, they said i can dance in the bar or restaurent. then on sunday night it will be my first show :). i am very exciting now.

in the mean time i also practice pilates. that can help my body to be more flexible.

i hope i can learn more here and it's lovely to know u guys here.

kisss