Hello from Pisa, Italy!

fiorenza

Thank you

Thank you for your welcome, i've red the forum for sometimes before greeting and i like it! You're very nice and i think i'll have a good time here!

fiorenza

Ciao a tutti

Ciao a tutti :D
Some more infos about me: I started a belly dance course in september in a local dance school, simply to have some movement "without moving too much" (I've a weight problem, I went to a doctor, she's very nice and encouraged me to try some physycal activities but I'm very lazy and I decided to start with something not too hard) and I falled in love with it! Absolutely!

Now the school has closed for summer, but with my fellow dancers from the school we decided to go on dancing toghether because we love belly dance and we love our group. Three of my belly dance friends are studying belly dance for the third year now and they tried to pruduce a new coreography for us, that we are learning.

The web is an amazing place to learn new things and surfing for belly dance infos I found this nice forum wich now I read daily ;). I think soon I'll start to ask some questions and some suggestions from you all!!

paigan

Ciao a tutti :D
Some more infos about me: I started a belly dance course in september in a local dance school, simply to have some movement "without moving too much" (I've a weight problem, I went to a doctor, she's very nice and encouraged me to try some physycal activities but I'm very lazy and I decided to start with something not too hard) and I falled in love with it! Absolutely!

Now the school has closed for summer, but with my fellow dancers from the school we decided to go on dancing toghether because we love belly dance and we love our group. Three of my belly dance friends are studying belly dance for the third year now and they tried to pruduce a new coreography for us, that we are learning.

The web is an amazing place to learn new things and surfing for belly dance infos I found this nice forum wich now I read daily ;). I think soon I'll start to ask some questions and some suggestions from you all!!
Hello and welcome Fiorenza i too started to dance to help with my weight and in the last three years i have lost 44 pounds and i just love it .Icant wait to get to class each week bye for now PAIGAN