Drum solo dvd by Bahaia

Nym

Hello ladies. I was searching for drum solo dvd's and I came across one by a dancer called Bahaia. I saw a clip on Amazon as well as youtube. Has anyone used or reviewed it? Do you think that it is a good investment. I was going to purchase Sadie's dvd's re: drum solos. This will be my first drum solo purchase. Should I purchase Sadie's dvd first or Bahaia? What do you think? HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!!!:think:

PriscillaAdum

I have this DVD. And her 123 bellydance. I also have Sadie's Drum solo DVD. Bahaia is a wonderful egyptian style dancer and I enjoy her performances very much. Her drum solo DVD is very good and well worth the money IF you are a begginer or an advanced-begginer. It's VERY basic.
So probably not suitable for an intermediate or advanced dancer. That's actually the only thing I found dissapointing with it because I was expecting it to be for a different level. If Bahaia comes out with a more advanced DVD I'd snatch it up in an instant! She's great.
Sadie's drum solo is much more advanced, but only because its full of locks and pops and belly tricks which take time and practice to master, and which is something I am NOT interested in doing because I don't think they're pretty. But that's just me. Other people love them.
If you are into incorporating pops, locks and belly tricks and not so much dancing...then Sadie's the one for you.

Regards
Priscilla

Hello ladies. I was searching for drum solo dvd's and I came across one by a dancer called Bahaia. I saw a clip on Amazon as well as youtube. Has anyone used or reviewed it? Do you think that it is a good investment. I was going to purchase Sadie's dvd's re: drum solos. This will be my first drum solo purchase. Should I purchase Sadie's dvd first or Bahaia? What do you think? HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!!!:think:

Last edited: