dear friends what about facebook?

Amulya

Facebook is getting more complicated every day! I want to put the privacy settings a bit higher, but not that people can't find me, I just don't want friends requests from random Egyptian guys, yuch!

TribalVibe

I just don't want friends requests from random Egyptian guys, yuch!

LOL That is exactly what I did not want either Amulya... and I "played" a bit with my settings and the result is that NOONE can find me on facebook now...:shok: Well, seems like I need to send you and others a request then. :) My avatar is the same as here so you should recognize me... :) please add me then, I would be happy...:dance:

~Diana~

AFK Moderator
hmm I never thought of adding to facebook. come to think of it, it would be great to be more interactive with you ladies and men. Plus get to know you more and the networking opportunities! :D

You can find me using my email: shimmy dancer @gmail.com (just remove the spaces. Took them out for spam reasons)

However if there is a way mention you are from this site so that I know. I don't really add completely random people to my face book but I will add fellow dancers.

Last edited: