Shisha Lounge Oriental dance showcase UK

taheya

Hi all, just want to let you all know about a new monthly event in Peterborough, UK. Shisha Lounge is a monthly bellydance showcase of fabulous guest performers and disco, turkish quisine and licensed bar available. Opening night 26th July 2009. Check out website for details and tickets:
Shisha Lounge

taheya

Definately Eshta! Let me know when you can come! We love Saqara and Planet Egypt so much, we felt we had to do a similar event our neck of the woods! Hopefully, it will all help with raising the profile of this dance we all love so much! :dance:

Eshta

Well it will have to be July or August or September if it is early as I have an exciting project on the go that means I can't commit to anything beyond September...! But if it's a problem let me know! Sounds like an adventure!!

Last edited:

taheya

Excellent- Ill have a look and let you know! Good luck with your new project..sounds intriguing!

Maria_Aya

Good luck girls !!!
And i like the name !!! (btw is shisha smoking allowed? he he last greek joke after the stoping of smoking he he lol)
I just love the UK audience !!! you guys are sooooo much fun !!

many kisses and luck from Greece

Maria Aya :)

taheya

Thanks everybody!
Maria, we have a smoking ban indoors in the UK, but Shisha would be allowed outside! Have you given up smoking??- fantastic!! Get the Alan Carr book (The easy way to give up smoking) it really helped me!!
Good luck with it! x

Maria_Aya

Thanks everybody!
Maria, we have a smoking ban indoors in the UK, but Shisha would be allowed outside! Have you given up smoking??- fantastic!! Get the Alan Carr book (The easy way to give up smoking) it really helped me!!
Good luck with it! x

Actually, i have lowed it very much. It really helped !!
Plus I'm keeping the money for... Cairo he he
This always helps ;)

Bellydeluxe

All the best !
I've advertised it on a French site as some of the girls sometimes travel to the UK.

Maybe one day I'll be able to come and have fun with you:D
Bisous from Paris

taheya

Thanks bellydelux! I really appreciate it! Would be lovely to have you come and dance if you are in the area!;)

taheya

Shisha Lounge
One week to go until Shisha Lounge's opening night on 26th July 2009. Tickets only £6 in advance or £7 on the door. Hope to see you there!
Shisha Lounge

Eshta

Full update tomorrow please! And get off the forums, you don't have time to be messing about on here, you've got a show to run :lol::lol::lol:!

Nah just messing: GOOD LUCK!!!!!

taheya

It was such a good night last night, great dancing and lovely atmosphere! We had real quality performers and also have some great dancers lined up for August and September too.
But God isnt it stressful organising these events?!!!! Not as simple as turning up and dancing somewhere is it? :lol:
Still worth it though to bring such lovely dancers to our neck of the woods. Thanks to everybody for taking part! x

Eshta

Lol, if only it was that easy :lol:!

I'm glad it was a great success! Do you have any pictures?

taheya

My friend and co organiser Dana is sorting out the pics, so hopefully will put them up soon on website and facebook.