Bellydance in Istanbul

Susana

Hi everyone! i´m going to Istanbul and i would like to have some dance lessons. I dance bellydance for 5 years and i would like to explore the turkish dance since i already had many egipcian teachers. i would like to experience the differences mostly. Could you give me some advice of teachers that could give me lessons?
Thank you
Susana

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Hi and welcome to the forum, sorry can't help with the Turkish Dancers, but see Susana has given one name.
Good luck.
~Mosaic

Maria_Aya

Hi !!!
Dont lose the opportunity for a lesson with the Legendary Nesrin TopKapi, she is a gem !!
Also for Turkish Romani Havasi Ahmet Orgen, and Reyhan are the best.
Sema is already mentioned, a sweetheart and fantastic dancer and teacher with such a history behind her !!

Enjoy your stay
Maria Aya
Greece
:D

Susana

Hi !!!
Dont lose the opportunity for a lesson with the Legendary Nesrin TopKapi, she is a gem !!
Also for Turkish Romani Havasi Ahmet Orgen, and Reyhan are the best.
Sema is already mentioned, a sweetheart and fantastic dancer and teacher with such a history behind her !!

Enjoy your stay
Maria Aya
Greece
:D

Thank you!!!:) I´m triyng to find Nesrin Topkapi contacts but i´m having some problems!Do you have any contact, e-mail,website? Thank you for your help Kisses Susana

Hi everyone! i´m going to Istanbul and i would like to have some dance lessons. I dance bellydance for 5 years and i would like to explore the turkish dance since i already had many egipcian teachers. i would like to experience the differences mostly. Could you give me some advice of teachers that could give me lessons?
Thank you
Susana

Hi, I was in Istanbul this year.We took a lesson by Hale Sultan - she is one of the best teachers I have seen. Her videos on youtube are nothing compare to her lesson!!!

Omg how i forgot Hale !! she is just fantastic, as a person also !!! but check as she is traveling alot to Asia for workshops !

Last edited by a moderator:

Kraliche

O harika!

Dear turkishboy,

Yes! Yes!
Nesrin is "hocam" and I am with her almost one year.
She is a great dancer AND a great teacher !!!

gypsy_Max

Susana

Either for raqs or turkish roman havasi U can go to Sema. She is a great teacher))) Also she teaches turkish raqs style)