A pray for Suha and Lebanon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariyam

Same here: the first person I thought of when I heard about the violences in Lebanon was Suha.

Maria, do you have any latest news?

I hope that her family and her are ok and I'm sending them all my prayers...

Maria_Aya

Unfortunately I dont have news from Suha.
Just hoping that internet connections arent working and phones the same (phones had already problem)
praying and wishing for the best.
Maria Aya

Maria_Aya

Phewwwwww
Spoke with Suha yesterday, she is ok, staying at her home (Christian Area of Beirout).
As Lebanon have survived this situation again they all were ready to it in everyday things, as saving elecricity, water, food etc.
We are all hoping that things will get better ASAP.
Suha sent's kisses and hugs and ty for all the people that ask for her.

Maria Aya
:)

Shanazel

I am so glad you spoke with Suha and that she is okay. I sned her e-mails regularly in hopes that one of them will get through. Thanks, Maria.

Amirah (Hawwa)

Thanks Maria for sharing, I was worrying about Suha all the time I first heard about war in Lebanon.
Wish the God bless Suha and her family!

Yshka

Thanks for telling us Maria, I'm very happy to hear Suha and her loved ones are alright.
Here's praying and hoping the situation in Lebanon will get better soon.

zahra

Thanks for the update, Maria. Please let her know our thoughts and prayers
continue for peace in Lebanon and the Middle East soon.

Safran

Indeed, Maria... it is great that you keep us up to date on how Suha is... And it is even greater to hear that she is fine as well as her family...

Demelza

Thank God that there is calm now. Lets hope that the people of Lebnan can rebuild their lives and find peace. The sooner the Israelis leave south Lebnan the better ...

Rebecca_

The whole situation to me is just very sad. Because on both sides of the border, innocent people are dying. I just wish this whole thing would stop. It's always sad to see when countries turn to things like this. I just hope that it ends quickly, and that things don't escalate.

Status
Not open for further replies.