would you rather...

alosha

So I have this book, called Zobmondo. It offers many would you rather scenarios. I was thinking that may be kinda fun to do here, we'll see.

So I'll start with the first one from the book.

Would you rather...

Chew on a wild rat's severed tail for half an hour

Or

Thoroughly brush your teeth with a toothbrush from a prison's community toothbrush bowl?

Shanazel

Good Gosh, is NEITHER a viable option? :lol: That is the grossest choice I've ever been offered and since either would make me completely nauseated, I shall pass the choice onto the next person. Ugh, Alosha, ugh!

Reen.Blom

Oh gosh, that sounds like a game my brother and i would play... like rather walk on scorpions or tarantulas?

And hey I pass this one for now.... LOL Can we have something cheerful?

Like have aroma oil massage or the warm rock back therapy?

LOL LOL LOL

Shanazel

Okay! Out with the rat tails and in with the massage.

Make it a little more challenging. A year under house arrest at home or three months in your friendly local hoosegow?

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Definitely no telephone for me.

Lost in the jungle - would you rather eat a hu-hu grub ( fat white thing full of protein) or eat live ants ( which you would need to eat lots of to give you a bit of protein) to survive:D
~Mosaic

Reen.Blom

Definitely no telephone for me.

Lost in the jungle - would you rather eat a hu-hu grub ( fat white thing full of protein) or eat live ants ( which you would need to eat lots of to give you a bit of protein) to survive:D
~Mosaic

Oh my... can you fry the grub? would give it a go... LOL

Now ok... I give up... I cant come up with anything mean and yucku... I guess just not my game.... LOL

Amulya

I'm in for the nice version of this game :D, I'll opt for the aroma massage therapy.

OK my turn:

would you rather have one designer costume of your choice (price doesn't matter!)

or

have 10 regular costumes in different colors

Mosaic

Super Moderator
I'm in for the nice version of this game :D, I'll opt for the aroma massage therapy.

OK my turn:

would you rather have one designer costume of your choice (price doesn't matter!)

or

have 10 regular costumes in different colors

Hmmmmm ... I am a greedy magpie, I will go for 10 costumes, quite a lot of regular costumes are really nice:D

OK a nice one, would you rather have a one inch cube of rich chocolate cake with a choc coated strawberry on top, or 20 beautiful old fashioned perfumed red roses
~Mosaic

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Oh my... can you fry the grub? would give it a go... LOL

Now ok... I give up... I cant come up with anything mean and yucku... I guess just not my game.... LOL

Yes according to the bush people and Australia's Aboriginal people the hu-hu grub fried on an open fire tastes like peanut butter:D ( I've never been game enough to find out:lol:)
~Mosaic

Harry

what on earth is hoosegow??

A "hoosegow" is a colloquial expression for jail, Karena.

Okay, now lemme get into this game:

Since I can't have chocolate, by default, it's the roses.

Would you prefer to have tinnitus (ringing in the ears)

or

have no sense of rhythm?

Last edited:

Reen.Blom

Yes according to the bush people and Australia's Aboriginal people the hu-hu grub fried on an open fire tastes like peanut butter:D ( I've never been game enough to find out:lol:)
~Mosaic

Oh im inrigued now... if i ever get lost in the jungle, i will give it a go.... :lol::lol::lol:

alosha

tinnitus, since I already have it!

would you rather lose your ability to isolate, or your hair?

Shanazel

I love my hip length hair.

Would you rather have a two week vacation from work in an exotic place or a month off from work at home?

Amulya

The holiday to an exotic destination please :)

would you rather:

have a grab bag full of extremly ugly belly dance goodies

or

THIS:

Shanazel

Are you sure that didnt come out of the grab bag full of extremly ugly belly dance goodies? I reckon I'll take my chances with the goodies.

Would you rather be able to complete an Ironman or Ironwoman competition or win a beauty contest?

Harry

I thought that costume had gotten in a fight with a pasta machine...

Already done: I already write illegibly. :D

would you prefer:

to be romanced into the nearest motel

or

clubbed over the head and dragged off to a cave?

:shok: (umm.... hope I'm not pushing the envelope, here)

Last edited: