Hullo!

bluetowels

Hey everybody, I'd originally joined merely to post to a thread on the 'indian origin' theory but I thought it'd be polite if I introduced myself too. You can call me bluetowels, I'm only 20 so I have a lot to learn. I started learning this dance when I was 14 and a half but I'm nowhere near exceptional so I'm still trying to work hard on it. My problem mostly lies in capturing the nuances that professional Egyptian dancers have in their performance.

lizaj

Hey everybody, I'd originally joined merely to post to a thread on the 'indian origin' theory but I thought it'd be polite if I introduced myself too. You can call me bluetowels, I'm only 20 so I have a lot to learn. I started learning this dance when I was 14 and a half but I'm nowhere near exceptional so I'm still trying to work hard on it. My problem mostly lies in capturing the nuances that professional Egyptian dancers have in their performance.

Hi and where are you from?

bluetowels

Hi welcome to the forum, is there some significance in your user name?:D
~Mosaic

Oh it's in reference to the blue collar my late cat wore and that when he was a kitten, he would drag a towel around the house and trip over them :lol:

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Oh it's in reference to the blue collar my late cat wore and that when he was a kitten, he would drag a towel around the house and trip over them :lol:

:lol:I can relate to that. I am a long time cat lover, and have 2. They are both important family members:D
~Mosaic