Salome's new video clips

Salome

Administrator
Greetings everyone,

I have brand new video clips of a performance I did recently. They have been added to the photo/video page of my promotional section. Just a note that the clips are far longer than my last ones. There are two options, one for DSL users and one for Dial up. It takes a bit for the video to stream but then you can click play again and it will run without stopping and starting...

Click here to visit the video page.

elle21

Hi Salome, lovely clips! Ok, actually I only viewed the drum solo one but I really really enjoyed it. You dance so elegantly, thank you for sharing.:)

Salome

Administrator
That is my ALL time favorite!! Karoun Karoun is the name. And that version (studio quality) is on Joseph Pusey's Spice of Life album, which we happen to be selling in our store ;)

zamora

ah, that clip would not play yesterday
today it does!
ok,,,so why did you take the zills off?
i do not understand.
z

Safran

Salome, the clips are wonderful! Well, so far I've only had the time to watch two of them... saving the best (the drum solo) for dessert ;)

Salome

Administrator
ok,,,so why did you take the zills off?
i do not understand.z

Sometimes I feel like wearing and playing zills through my set, where it fits, and sometimes I don't. That day I only played them for my opening number.

Dunyah

Lovely video clips!

Salome, you are a Goddess! Wow. Thanks for posting these clips from the beautiful Gypsy Caravan Stage at the Oregon Country Fair near Eugene, my home town. This stage is one of the belly dance world's best-kept secrets. It's non-stop, jaw-droppingly good dance and music for three days every July. This stage should be WAY more famous than it is, and it is video clips like this one that will help to do that.

I am so tickled to see these particular clips because that is my husband, Wayne and myself on percussion! Kevin Hylton, the regular drummer, was ill and we sat in for him. It was a blast playing with such talented folks. Chris Caswell, on the kanoon, flute, and mizmar (not shown) and Ganipati on the oud and saz and cumbus (not shown in these clips).

Plus the stunning dancers such as Aziza, Elena Villa, Zoe Jakes, Sharon Kihara, Elizabeth, Yemaya, and more, all top-notch performers.

It's a crazy good time out at the Fair!

Last edited:

Salome

Administrator
Hi Dunyah! Thanks so much. That stage is very special, one of my favorite events of the year!

vinstones

That was wonderful!

Wow, Salome,

That was some wonderful dance performance!..

Such grace and fluidity..

I must get my wife to watch this!!

Cheeers

jackie

dainty n classy

hey salome ,
me and my friends in nigeria here watched ur dance clip on youtube. its amazing ur belly movements so dainty, skilfull and beautifull.