Hello from Oregon!

Rayya

Hi!
I have been bellydancing for ten years now and I absolutely still love it! I became very excited when I saw this forum and realized that I could become part of the community and share the love of dance with others!

-Rayya:D

Marya

Hi!
I have been bellydancing for ten years now and I absolutely still love it! I became very excited when I saw this forum and realized that I could become part of the community and share the love of dance with others!

-Rayya:D

Welcome to the Forum Rayya, where in Oregon are you? I am in NE Oregon (Enterprise)

Marya

Rayya

I am actually in The Dalles as well!! However, I am only here for another month, then I return to Eugene for school

alosha

Yep, that's what I thought! I danced with Sarah for a bit. My first performance was at the Huck Fest when the Diva's disbanded...

Harry

Welcome to the Forum, Rayya.

It's a small world. I was born in Toledo, OR, graduated from HS in Walla Walla, have driven through The Dalles numerous (!) times. To cap it all off, I'll be visiting my brother in Eugene starting this coming weekend, who just happens to live two blocks from UofO (GO DUCKS!).

Rayya

Brilliant! It really is a small world. I really like The Dalles, born and raised, you know...home.

Rayya

Yep, that's what I thought! I danced with Sarah for a bit. My first performance was at the Huck Fest when the Diva's disbanded...

yeah, it was a rough break-up but all turned out OK and I think change is good! Life happens :D