Dancers wanted

whitehalifax

Hi My Name is Paul White and I Run a Roman Gladiatorial Re-enactment group called Ludus Claudia . We are based in the N/E of England . Ive posted on other forums on this site to see if I can drum up some interest and help .

Iam looking to recruit Arabic or Belly Dancers to our group to perform at Historical events , Schools , Local and National Festivals .This is our first season and things are going very well .We put on Gladiatorial Combat for the Public but would love incorperate Arabic or Belly dancing into our shows , the Dancing side of things would be left to the Dancers themselves , we would not interfere at all .

Can Anybody here on the Forum Please give me any contact Details of any Groups within The N/E England Area or would anybody be Interested themselves in Perfoming at our shows ?

You can contact me at www.roma-antiqua.co.uk or at whitehalifax@aol.com

Thank you ,

Paul .

Salome

Administrator
Hi Paul,

if you don't get any response from the forum you might try visiting the instructors directory on this site and contacting those listed in your area. Most teachers also perform.

Sara

Heyas,

Are you from Halifax bi any chance? :)

I know of a few troupes and teachers based around Leeds and Hudds and places like that. Here's a really good site.

http://www.wiggle.org.uk/

That has all the teachers in Britain.

whitehalifax

Thanks Sara , I'll give it a go . I have a Girl From Hull Taking Part Now but if I can Get more thats even Better .

Thanks ,

Paul.

Recnadocir

Salve Paul

Very cool Paul, and good luck.

We have a show over here on HBO called simply "Rome" that I love.

"We who are about to shimmy, salute you!"