Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

[
    QUOTE=Tezirah;127033]I have seen Sunny Snake Boy dance and he was very entertaining, BUT, I have to admit I found myself wishing he had put a few more clothes on. I spent most of his performance wondering if he actually had anything on under his flimsy little skirt - yes, skirt - and hoping I wasn't going to find out! Great fun though.
    [/QUOTE]

GASP in horror!!!

And I am SOOOO not a prude.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, I found a youtube clip with THAT outfit. Maybe it's just me being a prude (first time for everything)
    Last edited by lizaj; 08-23-2009 at 09:08 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh rats, it's not working. Go to youtube and type in Sunny Snake Boy if you want a peek. It's the first one that comes up.

Post Thanks / Like

YouTube - Snake Boy Sunny - Male bellydancer

here it is... so, what kind of place is this he is dancing in?

I just found this too... it says 'Sheherazade' (is it a restaurant?) I went to a Persian one of this name on Kensindton High St a few years back.

if this guy is working in restaurants, you would think he could afford some clothes.. bless.

YouTube - snake boy (sunny) dancing at Night of Shahrzad
    Last edited by Caroline_afifi; 08-23-2009 at 09:05 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tezirah View Post
    Hey, I found a youtube clip with THAT outfit. Maybe it's just me being a prude (first time for everything)!
    It's not just you.
    He says he into costume design ..well, he is being rather minimalist isn't he?
    He would make me feel uncomfortable dressed like that and unable to concentrate on his dancing which may or may not be very good.

It seems some prefere getting attention by shocking and surprising and not capturing us with their skill.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Caroline_afifi View Post

I just found this too... it says 'Sheherazade' (is it a restaurant?) I went to a Persian one of this name on Kensindton High St a few years back.

if this guy is working in restaurants, you would think he could afford some clothes.. bless.

That second sight is frankly horrible and would put me right off my taramasalata. He looks like he has grabbed a bit of drapery/curtaining and put it on over his black Y fronts. Mind you minimal laundering required

Post Thanks / Like

Shahrzad is another monthly belly dance show in a Persian restaurant. Sunny is one of their 'resident' dancers.

I'm keeping quiet

He's a real sweety and quite a funny character, but I have to agree, I am not keen on the chiffon whisp of material for the reasons already mentioned.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Caroline_afifi View Post

Well that was a interesting experience.. at least he has a unique style of his own.

Sita

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eshta View Post
    Shahrzad is another monthly belly dance show in a Persian restaurant. Sunny is one of their 'resident' dancers.

I'm keeping quiet

He's a real sweety and quite a funny character, but I have to agree, I am not keen on the chiffon whisp of material for the reasons already mentioned.
    Well I hope he considers giving his talent the chance to shine rather than his costume "designs". There is nothing better than a unique and entertaining dancer but I don't want to squirm while I dine.

Post Thanks / Like

Looked to me like the family jewels were safely enscounced in something black and stretchy, though I now know more about the young man's underwear than I consider strictly necessary. What has me wincing is that head slinging move in the first video. I want to grab the child and tell him his neck has to last him his entire life.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast