Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello!:) ive got one appeal

I am bellydancer from Slovakia and i am really happy, that i found this site ive got some videos on youtube, but nobody watch it but i would wont to know, wheather ive got talent for belly dance...i would be really pleased, if you will see this videos and write me a comment or your opinions here or on youtube...thank you very much . You can find me on youtube under name KajRiinu...i am in red dress in the newest videos...thank you and ...have a nice sunny day

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forum, I will check out your videos later in the day I have to rush off in a minute.

~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KajRiinu View Post
    Iive got some videos on youtube, but nobody watch it
    Hi and welcome, KajRiinu!

If you want people to watch your Youtube videos you have to be sure to place them in the right category and tag your videos in a way that people will find them.

I wouldn't have categorized your videos as "howto & style", but as "entertainment". I would also be sure to tag them with "belly dance", "bellydance" etc, perhaps even Slovakia if this feels relevant for you.

It would also be nice if you wrote more about both yourself and the name of the song/artist etc in the information field.

--
    Daim.

Post Thanks / Like

I have looked at your videos, overall you are a nice little dancer, and show good presence in your facial expressions, and I like the accents. How long have you been dancing?

As Daimona suggested tag your videos bellydance you may get more viewers with the correct tags

Also upload one or two of the videos to the forum in the performance or youtube forums and ask for comments, you may get more feedback.

Overall well done
    ~Mosaic
    Dance is like glitter, it not only colours your life, it makes you sparkle, you find it everywhere and in everything and it's near impossible to get rid of. (unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

welcome and enjoy the forum