I'm senior, does that make me old or just special?!

Eshta

Hey folks, I just realised I've become a 'senior member', when did that happen and is that a reference to my wrinkles?!?

I feel quite excited whatever the answer, think of the hours dedicated to this moment! I'd like to thank my mum, my teachers, my hip belt...!

Mosaic

Super Moderator
No wrinkles don't define 'senior' as some people are wrinkled at 30 and some hardly have a mark at 70 or more .. It is that moment when you sit for longer periods reading posts or writing posts on forums and it takes a bit more effort to get out of your chair because you have become a bit stiff from sitting too long. Oh don't preface anything with "when I was a girl or young or started my dance career because I remember ( type golden oldies name here)" That is a dead give away shows you have been sitting at the computer for a very long time!.... Nope not the wrinkles, though they can be said to be life's roadmaps
Welcome to the senior club, whether that be referring to how many posts you have written or is it how many years you have been here;) Maybe Salome should give out gold engraved watchs or hip belts with gold engraved coins which say "senior member or "golden oldie"
~Mosaic

Last edited:

adiemus

I award you all the Order of the GlitterDot Bedlah

You young things, just don't understand the sacrifices we've had to make to receive this wonderful honour :clap::clap::clap:

lizaj

I award you all the Order of the GlitterDot Bedlah

You young things, just don't understand the sacrifices we've had to make to receive this wonderful honour :clap::clap::clap:

'scuse me as I got older I ditched the glitter dot..I wore that when I were young and foolish (50!):lol:

PoleDanceABCs

Aww congrats... ^_^

I have a long ways to go before I get there. At least I'm not a Junior Member anymore. :D
PS - What do those green boxes under "Posts: X #" mean?

Last edited:

Eshta

Fanks for clarifying my seniority :D!

I suspect I will get worse as I move up the ranks, I'm certain the power will go to my head, mwahahahaha!!

Sita

Fanks for clarifying my seniority :D!

I suspect I will get worse as I move up the ranks, I'm certain the power will go to my head, mwahahahaha!!

:think:Dictator General Eshta, does have a certain ring to it

will you be a nice overlord? *hopeful smile*

congrats,:D
Sita

alosha

:think:Dictator General Eshta, does have a certain ring to it

will you be a nice overlord? *hopeful smile*

congrats,:D
Sita

Or will she have an entourage of scantily clad men fanning her and feeding her grapes?

Sita

And a bunch of male dancers in harem pants???

No you're fine, i don't have copyright on that. i was too absorbed with the idea of being feed grapes by scantily clad men.;) Although anything involving free massages is also my copyright. :cool:
Sita

Eshta

Hmmm, think I'm gonna enjoy my position of authority, MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

As dictator general, I hereby declare that ALL belly dancers shall be granted a minimum of two dancing boys, that all radio stations play 'our' music, and that it is employment law to allow a paid 20 minute belly dance break every hour! I shall give powers to the Belly Dance Police to crack down on crimes against belly dance, and subsidise sequins!

All hail dictator general Eshta!!