Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

What is with this book? It sounds ludicrous lol!

I don't have a boyfriend or husband but I'm sure my girlfriend would be extra confused if I started calling her "Sultan" and smothering myself in her favourite food which happens to be sweets.

There's an idea! I'll belly dance for her in a bedlah decorated with brightly coloured sweets instead of sequins!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    What is with this book? It sounds ludicrous lol!

I don't have a boyfriend or husband but I'm sure my girlfriend would be extra confused if I started calling her "Sultan" and smothering myself in her favourite food which happens to be sweets.

There's an idea! I'll belly dance for her in a bedlah decorated with brightly coloured sweets instead of sequins!
    Actually the feminine form is Sultana which should confuse her even more,but I do like the idea of you trying to use sultanas instead of sequins to keep in theme-it would be healthier.

Sita

Post Thanks / Like

How could I have missed number 1!
    You need: a new but simple bely dance costume. It cn be as simple as a see-through veil wrapped around yourbody....a hip scarf around your hips......write a letter..leave in his mailbox at work....Ask him to meet you at your favourite restaurant. Come dressed in sexy belly dance costume..wear a long coat or sweater so you dont get harassed before he arrives....allow him glimpses of your costume...talk to him as if you have just met him....then tell him you can't wait to go to a hotel room and show him the rest..make sure you have hired a sitter and booked a hotel room."

The good man wept! How to put other people off their dinners
    I keep visualising how him indoors would react..D-I-V-O-R-C-E. He'd have me sectioned!
    Last edited by lizaj; 09-02-2009 at 09:38 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Since our favorite restaurant is a fifties style hamburger place, the chiffon dripping below my barn jacket might make me look a little overdressed.

Post Thanks / Like

reminds me of the book I once read which said that he would be putty in my hands if I shaved off my bush and met him at the door when he got in from work starkers.

I agree with Liz, if he even noticed he would have me sectionned!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jenc View Post
    reminds me of the book I once read which said that he would be putty in my hands if I shaved off my bush and met him at the door when he got in from work starkers.

I agree with Liz, if he even noticed he would have me sectionned!!
    Oh there's a suggestion similar to that, Jen

Post Thanks / Like

With my luck, I'd answer the door and it would be the UPS man.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shanazel View Post
    Well if you've been sleeping with the same man for 35 years, that might be the only way someone would notice the difference.

mind you, I once went out with a man for a year and didn't notice he'd shaved off his beard until I worked out why he was acting peculiar

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shanazel View Post
    Well there ya go..he could be bringing your latest belly dance purchases and that brown uniform..mmm...coms close to a fireman doesn't it?

Post Thanks / Like

This is a small town. My UPS man is a skinny little guy about the age of my son. I'd probably scare him into fits and then where would we be? Imagine the sheriff department reports as printed in the paper that week. "UPS Man Brought Down By Middle-aged Woman."

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast