Help with translation for Gaiy Feeaa -Nadia Mostafa

Can anyone give me an idea of what this song is all about. It's a great tune and is very catchy. I have some choreography to it but would like to know exactly what it is saying!

Soraya and Khalil
in cold wet Adelaide

savary

Lyrics & Translation

Hi, this song is one of the classics, actually it is one of my mother's favourite songs, good choice:clap:
the lyrics and the translation, hope you like it:
Gay feeaa Nadia Mostafa
gay fe eh we safert fe eh: why did you come and why are you travelling (leaving) now. It means you didn't stay enough time with us (she is talking to her beloved; in lots of songs 'we' is used instead of I for both male and female)
we marayhtesh 'andena leh: and why didn't you rest with us (she is telling him you should have stayed longer)
heya el ghorba saheh wahshak?: are you really missing being away/ghorba (al ghorba means alienation and here it refers to is the feeling you experience when you leave your home/country antonym of homesickness?!) s
walla ba2alak hob henak?: or you found a new love there?
Khallak terga' tany 'aleh: and it (his new love) made you want to go back.
konna benehlam bek moshtaa, konna benehlam beek: we used to envision you feeling longing (she means when he comes back to her, he doesn't show he missed her and she tells him I imagined you will be feeling longing when we meet again )
eltaaenak malhof le foraa as'ab awy mn awel, leh?: we found you awaiting for separation more than the past, why?
rage' dayeb mn el ashwaa konna benahlam beek: you are coming back suffering from the longing, we used to envision you.
Malheanash noa'od wayak, aywa malheanash: we didn't spend enough time with you, yes we didn't.
We taraktena mn waat loaak, mn waat loaak: and since you left us we are
Nedrab kaf fe kaf warak: literally means we slap our hands when you slab you palm with your hand and vice versa, and in Arabic it is a sign of wandering and it means you left us wandering
we naool sabna awam keda leh: and we say why he left us so soon.