Spring Festival Performance - My 2nd performance

Chantal

Hi all :D

This is my second performance in public and i am getting better at it i.e. interacting with the pubilc...still have to work on improving my dance technique and at looking graceful! I did get dry mouthed syndrome initially :shok: but a couple of minutes into the music that went away. We were performing at a charity event on a conservation farm this past Saturday (29th Aug), we did 4 choreographies and then we wafted (aka improv) with the audience to two songs.

I really enjoyed it this time, felt more calmer and i am getting a little used to interacting with the audience..getting there slowly but surely. The audience loved it, they were mesmerised and were having so much fun with us during the wafting.

After my performance i was on cloud 9, it left me glowing!
Performing is the best drug, although i might start off a little nervous nothing compares to the high that i am left with afterwards. :dance:

Ok i think i have bored you enough with the details!
I managed to get someone to videotape us, the quality is not that good cause i used my digital camera..i don't have a video camera yet.
And i did not have enough space on my camera so i only got 3 mins of our first dance. It is difficult to see the moves cause we were covered with our veils and also it was taped from a distance..But enjoy and if you have any constructive critiscm or advice to give please do.

dreamkitaro

I am happy you are feeling more comfortable and enjoyed it. Get's easier pretty much each time. Ladies look very insync.

Chantal

It is a challenge to stay in sync cause our teacher always mistakes her left for right and vice versa, but it keeps us on our toes :lol:

Chantal

I am second from the right in the red costume. (red&black bra, gold belt and full red skirt) :yay: