Afternoon!

Lunahabibi

Hello members of the wonderful world of Dance! I am glad to be on here! I have been dancing for well around 15-20years now. Been teaching here in Florida for a good 7 of those years. I really enjoy the music and all the different styles. I myself like to use some classical style for my troupe and on my solos I go fusion. My last one was done on zoom due to the whole Covid. I danced to Skald music (which is norse/viking style). Well I’m glad to be here and cant wain’t to talk and learn more!
Love/protection and blessings!

Tourbeau

Welcome!

Oops, double post.
As long as it's here and you mentioned COVID and fusion, I may as well add something to justify not being able to delete it...

Last edited:

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
Oh, my goodness. Is that the famous, the long-awaited, Zorba-endorsed Lunahabibi? Welcome at last.👏👏👏
Don't let her fool you - she's a fantastic instructor. She knows when I'm using the wrong muscle for the move de jour, and can spot my bad technique even when she's facing the other way! I can't get away with anything in her class, dammit!

Lunahabibi

Don't let her fool you - she's a fantastic instructor. She knows when I'm using the wrong muscle for the move de jour, and can spot my bad technique even when she's facing the other way! I can't get away with anything in her class, dammit!
Lol your silly. I do what any other teacher can do. Poke you lol

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
Reverse Maias, down to up. Lunahabibi thinks its because my hamstrings need more stretching. I twist slightly with Maias, horribly with Gooshies. It doesn't make much sense, but she's the FIRST instructor who has had a clue as to what's going on. We were working through it until the Covid hysteria put a stop to it. We'll get back to it eventually...