An Advent Calendar 2010? Sign up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanazel

I'll volunteer if we can't find four more, but surely someone out there wants to play and is just too shy to jump in the game.

C'mon, guys and gals, it's great fun!!!

walladah

Thank you Shanazel!

However, i believe that it will be fine by Sunday!

Anyone for one of the last 4 available days in the Advent Calendar 2010?

walladah

It seems that we - some fo us- will need to

undertake a day more to finish the Calendar and permit the Calendar... bellydancers to prepare the treats.

So, please my friends, think about the last 4 available days in the Calendar.

I think that in case some friends want to undertake a day collectively, then it is fine! I do not want that some people bear all the burden for this.

I will pick up a day, too, but i prefer that anyone who wants, to choose first!

Thank you!

gisela

Super Moderator
It should say in the first post in this thread. I believe Walladah updates the list regularly.

walladah

Jeanne, Dec 23rd

is yours!

There have been 3 days left! I am opening a thread to be the official Calendar thread, so that it is ready for tomorrow!

Please, ladies: whichever of you (or any group of you) wants a second date on the calendar, let me know! The first days of the calendar are covered, though....

gisela

Super Moderator
Weehooo! I am so looking forward to little treats everyday! I added "Sign up here" to the title of this thread to make it different from the title of the real calendar thread. I didn't want to "unstick" this thread as perhaps people want to see what dates they have, and possibly sign up for the last days available.

walladah

Thank you Gisela for

helping about filling up the Advent Calendar!

THe days left are Dec 10th, 20th and 22nd!

I am looking forward to the treat for Dec 1st!

The thread is ready!

walladah

I painted with green the 3 days that

are given to members as second assignment (Dec 10th, 20th and 22nd) so that anyone who sees the calendar can know what dates he/she can ask to undertake, one has not undertaken one yet.

I put my name at Dec 20th, to fill-up the calendar, but i am ready to cede it, in case anyone else wants it!!

Cheart and Farasha Hanem, thank you both!

Status
Not open for further replies.