Arm Undulations

I've been searching and watching youtube, viewing the Tribal Belly dance, and they do a lot of arm undulations, which I love. I wonder where someone could build up a library of movements using arm undulations to use in any type of belly dance?

Is there like a work shop or study in video or books that you might know of? Do you know of any styles with lots of interesting arm undulations?

Thanks ahead of time!

YouTube - Penthesilea - Gothic Fusion Performance

YouTube - Gothic Industrial Bellydance Drum Solo - Alicia of BellyCraft

These two are good, gothic though. I like gothic, but I'm a little old. Rachel Brice does snake arms, she's amazing, and her video sound exactly like what I'm asking for. I'm been looking at most routines and they don't look good with just torso and shimmies, even though they are good routines with leveling, which is very hard for me anyways.

For beginners with just basic training an accompany video like Rachael Brice's would open lots of options of dancing routines. Rachael Brice is 38, so I don't feel bad for liking gothic. The age of 40, you limited. I'm only doing this for fun an fitness. So far my stomach has had a great work out, but the moves are repetitive.

The more arm undulations you have can make a performance look neat and well planned. Thanks for the link!