Belly Dance Sword

Majidah

Erika ordered her sword yesterday and the package is on it's way. I'm willing to give up two more of these swords at the price Erika got it for, after that the discount will be cut in half.

PM for more details.

ErikaOH

Looking forward to receiving it - especially at such a great discount!!! I've been wanting one of these for a while. Thanks Majidah! :clap:

Majidah

Another voucher has been given away... I've got one more to give before the discount will be cut in half.

ErikaOH

Oooh - Aziyade! Now we HAVE to get together for a duet!!! A great reason to get together again - it's been so long! :D

Majidah

As much as I would love to ship to Thailand, it's not a possibility at this time. I can ship within the United States only. We've had bad experiences in the past trying to ship these internationally since customs could consider them "weapons." SwordWares.com won't even allow for international orders.

From my experience it comes down to the individual inspecting the package, but if they do decide to seize them it's the customer that loses out and we don't want to see that happen.

I've seen sword buyers use this service in the past... MyUS - US Mail Forwarding, Worldwide Shipping... it may be worth checking out.

Last edited:

maria_harlequin

As much as I would love to ship to Thailand, it's not a possibility at this time. I can ship within the United States only. We've had bad experiences in the past trying to ship these internationally since customs could consider them "weapons." SwordWares.com won't even allow for international orders.

From my experience it comes down to the individual inspecting the package, but if they do decide to seize them it's the customer that loses out and we don't want to see that happen.

I've seen sword buyers use this service in the past... MyUS - US Mail Forwarding, Worldwide Shipping... it may be worth checking out.

Hmmm...my friends and I have all bought swords and had them shipped via USPS without a problem. But if you feel uncomfortable, that's perfectly okay.

Majidah

Gave a third discount voucher away tonight. From here, the discount will be cut in half, but it's still a great deal, trust me on that!

PM me to claim your bellydanceforum.net discount voucher for our Belly Dance Sword.

ErikaOH

Just received the sword yesterday, so I haven't danced with it...but it's gorgeous! Just sayin'... :D

I can't wait to try it out...stay tuned for a review when I do!

ErikaOH

Mine's coming tomorrow!!

Are you going to blunt yours? Do you know how to do it?

Well...I think I'm going to be brave and not blunt it...yet. I'm apparently one of those people who has to learn the hard way (like losing a finger or a toe first! LOL).