BellyDanceClasses.net no longer owned by Salome

Salome

Administrator
Dear belly dance community,

The BellyDanceClasses.net directory is no longer under my ownership and I have no affiliation with the directory from this point forward. I worked very hard to establish that directory and I hope it continues to flourish and be a useful resource to all for many years to come. If you are a free or paying member of the directory please use the ‘contact us’ form on the directory site to reach the current owner.

Thank you,

Salome

Gia al Qamar

The link to the "Belly Dance Classes" is broken. Do you have an email contact you can send privately?
Does this mean that those of us who've paid to be listed won't have our listings honored for the year?

jenc

salome - I note your picture is still on contact us page of website - is this deliberate

Salome

Administrator
No, not deliberate. My image is still on the FAQ, contact and add yourself... pages. It is suppose to be removed as soon as possible.

Eshta

Hi Salome,

Am curious: it says that they are no longer accepting new listings, do you happen to know if this is short-term or not? I would like to add my classes!

Thanks!

Salome

Administrator
I think he is working out a new submission system. Last I talked to him it sounded like that was only a few weeks off. So yes, I expect you will be able to add your class at some point.