"Best Belly Dancer I've Seen"

Mariesaffron

Probably this should have its own thread, but... not only is it hard to find well fitting bras (no quad boobs! Is that so hard to understand for lingerie makers?), but I'm certain that the same thing going on with regular clothes is happening with underwear too, namely vanity sizing: panties are labeled as smaller than they really are (moi, an XS size behind? :lol: :lol: ) and bras are labeled as larger than they really are (again, moi a C cup? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ). Seriously though, I am seeing more of this every time I go lingerie shopping - not only a hassle I don't need, but also an insult to the consumer's intelligence, if you ask me.

I totally agree, I allways have to schedule about two to three hours to go looking for a bra, I am 33-34 C:lol: nex time I find a well fitting bra I am going to file all the particulars in my computer, tha way I can remember brand size etc, I am seriously thinking of going to a good Plastic surgeon and tell him to give me a good pair of Boobs so I don't need a bra, Marie

Fire Lily

Well, she can't help having small boobs :(
I wouldn't wear that top if I were her, but I do know it's hard to find fitting bra's when you're not blessed with big breasts..

Thankyou!! I know EXACTLY what you mean!
I'm under 5* tall have small UNEAVAN brests and a slight tummy. It's a nightmare trying to find a premade costume that fits! Ugh!

Kharmine

I thought she was about average quality, and I was also rather distracted by the ill-fitting outfit.

I'd invest in a competent seamstress to make the necessary adjustments if I were her. You move so much more confidently when you know you're looking your best.