Beware this scam!

Recnadocir

I just received this in my email box:

Dance Teacher Needed Urgently!!!

Good Day,

I am Mrs Mary Morgan of ABERC LIMITED a native of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA but based in the UK,we are into academic researchs and also we help educational institues both at this various levels (Pre-school or pre-preparatory education Preparatory education,Primary education,Secondary education (including GCSEs and equivalents),Post-sixteen education (including A-levels and equivalents),Post-eighteen education find teachers who will take them in Dance classes.

Pls we have an offer for the employment of a Dance teacher who will take the primary level in UK.we have fours schools willing to employ this teachers immediately and that is where we come in as it has been our job for years to help Educational institution find the appropriate and qualified teacher for any particular subject area.Feeding ,accomodation and Flight tickets will be provided by the school.

Pls do get back to me with summary of your Qualifications.

Mary Morgan

Head of operations
Aberc Educational Consultant
50 Regent Street,
London.W1B 5RD,UK
aberc@alumnidirector.com
PH.+447031946315

This almost sounded plausible...but the first tipoff is that the author has a sketchy command of English. I next went to the alumnidirector.com website, which is just one of those clearinghouse sites where any scammer can have an email account. Next, there is no listing on Google for "Aberc Educational Consultant" or any variation thereof. And finally, I don't believe there is any such dire shortage of dance teachers in the UK, as much as I wish it was the case, and I could go work there.

Got to hand it to these scammers, though, they finally figured out that the "I want to send my twin boys to study dance in your area" scam wasn't working, and they are trying a new tactic. I have no doubt that once one expresses interest, the scam will quickly reveal itself. I'm not even bothering.

Thanks Rico for the info.
Where the hell have you've been!
At least you could have called to let us know you were ok!:naghty:
I swear you try to teach them right from wrong and look how they turn out!
Ok I'm done.
Yasmine
missed you.

Recnadocir

Hey thanks Yasmine!

The little kids have been keeping me busy. So have the bratty teens. I'm teaching close to 20 hours a week here in Methville, or as the locals call it, Eville, or the Hell Hole. But it's truly not that bad. And hey, are you near Cincy at all? That's only about three hours from here, and I watch their tribe belly dance site for haflas and such...

Hugs to all the lovely OD.net ladies

Hi Rico, I'm about 3 hrs from the Queen City, although I'm originally form Cleveland. I'm sure you are referring to Snakes Rising, our teacher will sponsor them for a mini-seminar at our school in March. I hear they are fantastic!
Well I'm glad you are doing well and I'm sure your students will learn alot from as well as loving every minute of it.Take care.

Yasmine

Shanazel

Bratty children of any age are no excuse for ignoring your adoring public on the forum. I haven't had a decent conversation about sheeps in months!