Bhuz

Kashmir

Anyone know what is happening with Bhuz? Seems to be up for a few seconds then crashes with a 404.

Kashmir

I just got off from there - clear cache and try again?
Cleared my cache, my browsing history and my cookies. Now I have to type everything in full and reenter passwords - but still no access to Bhuz. Grrrr!

I wonder if it's regional - maybe in the ad server or something.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
What a nuisance for you Kashmir. I am not having any problems with accessing Bhuz.
~Mosaic

Kashmir

Apparently the issue is with Internet Explorer. You know, the browser that most people use. It should be fixed in a few days (as a geek myself I cannot believe the software developers never tested in on IE!)

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
Not to excuse a website not running on IE, but as an IT professional I strongly recommend using anything BUT IE. The reasons are legion, security being foremost. No spell check is another.

Farasha Hanem

Not to excuse a website not running on IE, but as an IT professional I strongly recommend using anything BUT IE. The reasons are legion, security being foremost. No spell check is another.

Adiemus invited me to Rockmelt a few years ago; I like it so much better than IE. As for Bhuz, I haven't been on it in several days, hang on...

EDIT: It's working fine on my iPhone's Safari browser.

Last edited:

Kashmir

As another IT pro - IE is not that bad if you keep your security up to date. In fact never had any problems in thay regard despite using it from when it first came out (decades not years). Being forced to use American spell check is a good reason NOT to use Chrome - along with the incredible slowness in coming up.

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
Agreed - one needs to keep Windoze patched - EVERY "patch Tuesday" (like today).

I've never really used chrome - but have had good luck with Firefox and its spell check. Although FireFox is starting to get a bit bloated like NetScape did before it.