Brava Tracey Jones!

lizaj

Tracy lost her leg after a motorcycle accident. Not only has she got back to dancing on a replacement limb but she managed to have a baby in the meantime and now...just go girl go! Look at that!:clap::clap::clap:
She makes me feel very humble and I am honoured to say she has written about her experiences for our association's magazine to be published next year

Caroline_afifi

She is amazing...but she was before the accident so this is Tracey just being her usual self.

She took over one of the roles in my theatre production called 'Sabrine' which was touring just before her accident.
She tackled a really challenging role in a very short space of time and delivered like she had performed it for years!

She was a great dancer and a true pro with natural talent and a postive outlook on life.

I hope she writes about this one day as she is someone we called all learn from in terms of spirit and outlook.

Kharis

Tracy lost her leg after a motorcycle accident. Not only has she got back to dancing on a replacement limb but she managed to have a baby in the meantime and now...just go girl go! Look at that!:clap::clap::clap:
She makes me feel very humble and I am honoured to say she has written about her experiences for our association's magazine to be published next year

It's always uplifting and humbling to see someone display not only bravery but determination in the face of adversity. An inspiration to us all. :dance:

lizaj

She is amazing...but she was before the accident so this is Tracey just being her usual self.

She took over one of the roles in my theatre production called 'Sabrine' which was touring just before her accident.
She tackled a really challenging role in a very short space of time and delivered like she had performed it for years!

She was a great dancer and a true pro with natural talent and a postive outlook on life.

I hope she writes about this one day as she is someone we called all learn from in terms of spirit and outlook.[/QUOTE]

She has done. It's on my hard drive and to be published in the New Year's Mag!

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Awesome to see someone take back her life and continue to do what she obviously loves:clap::clap:
~Mosaic

adiemus

http://www.smileycons..com/img/emotions/86.gif

That's such an inspiring story. And good to know she's just being 'herself' too!