Change the color of this forum - How to

Salome

Administrator
You have a choice of color schemes for the forum. Scroll to the very bottom of any page. At the very bottom of the page, on the left hand side there is an active text that says "Belly Dance...." default or green or brown or parent style. You have the choice of white, brown and a dark green. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Tourbeau

I'm also only able to choose between Brown (default) and Green on an Android phone with Chrome. I generally like Brown better than Green, with one exception--in Brown, some links are almost the same color as the background. (For example, click on "Help" in the bottom navigation, and look at the links for "Smilies," "BB codes," "Trophies," etc. on the new page.) It's too hard for my eyes to read that level of link in Brown, but I don't know if it's an option to change, so I guess I'm going with Green.

Are folks using different OS/browser combinations seeing the barely visible Brown links, too, or is it my device?

arun

Administrator
I'm also only able to choose between Brown (default) and Green on an Android phone with Chrome. I generally like Brown better than Green, with one exception--in Brown, some links are almost the same color as the background. (For example, click on "Help" in the bottom navigation, and look at the links for "Smilies," "BB codes," "Trophies," etc. on the new page.) It's too hard for my eyes to read that level of link in Brown, but I don't know if it's an option to change, so I guess I'm going with Green.

Are folks using different OS/browser combinations seeing the barely visible Brown links, too, or is it my device?
It's fixed, please post here if you have any other issues with the skin as well.