Check out these pants!

Amanda (was Aziyade)

Yes, those are cool, but I like the subtlety of having just the one long panel of fringe.

I like the clip! She's lovely!! I'd never seen her before.

adiemus

I'm not so keen on what the first woman is dancing though!
Those pants would have to suit someone with long slim legs, my ducklegs would just look wide....!

animefarie

I do agree with the pants from the first vid, if they weren't chaps, they'd be pretty awesome! I am though still very confused by her dancing....it makes me fearful...

Greek Bonfire

The fringe is really gorgeous, I'll say that. And she is a terrific dancer. I wonder how she made out on that competition.

Mahsati, I LOVE this video!

Last edited:

mafadalo

I think Horatio Cifuentes may have been the first person to wear that style of pants and I don't think they looked that great on him! Prefer the Egyptian dancers that wore skirts with fringing like that, more flattering and you don't need the perfect legs ;)

Yame

I thought the cowboy pants were totally cool! I'd never wear them but she totally rocked them!

I love the red fringe pants. There is a clip of Shahdana doing tango fusion in a similar outfit. These, I'd wear, except there are long skirts in that style and I think they look even better. I just got one a few months ago, in fact, but didn't perform in it yet.

Rania

i love those pants of hers. So stylish! wow

like yame says, I would not wear those either, because I have a differn't taste in clothing style, then the cow girl look.

But its super cute and sexy all at the same time.
*Puts hand on chin and "thinks, maybe I should be a cow girl" :p

Last edited: