Classic Egyptian music?

Miss_Winnii

I mostly Perform Turkish, but I want to do an classic ''film'' egyptian dance now, but i dont know much Egyptian music...does somebody have some ideas? Thank you!!

Egypt

do u think of old egyptian song or new , i can help in both , if you wanna a classic old song it's "Ya Bent el Soltan" by Ahmed Adawaya it was in the 80 , if you liked these i can upload it for you ; ) .

Suhad

Thanks for making this song available!

I have it in three different versions now, counting this one, and I was wondering if you could post the lyrics and their English translation in the lyrics section? Please, pretty please??

It's a great song and I think this version is probably my favorite simply because I always thought it had so much passion, and would make such a great singing type song. (if that makes sense).

Egypt

Thanks for making this song available!

I have it in three different versions now, counting this one, and I was wondering if you could post the lyrics and their English translation in the lyrics section? Please, pretty please??

It's a great song and I think this version is probably my favorite simply because I always thought it had so much passion, and would make such a great singing type song. (if that makes sense).

yes it's too nice song i love it alot , i can's say i can't ; )

here is the Arabic sound lyrics and the tranlation into English , Click here

Enjoy .