Debut performance @ Fleur Estelle's Summer Showcase

MissVega

Wonderful job, especially for a first performance. Well done you! I just wished you had of smiled a bit during the performance like you did at the end:D T'is a great smile.

Eshta

Well done sweety - sadly my internet connection is not fast enough to watch it, but congrats for making your debut! Having had an impromptu preview at Saqarah, I KNOW you dance fabulously to this song!

E x

mikhailsharqi

hey eshta

Well done sweety - sadly my internet connection is not fast enough to watch it, but congrats for making your debut! Having had an impromptu preview at Saqarah, I KNOW you dance fabulously to this song!

E x
hey eshta, didn't know you were on here!

i shall see thee at augusts saqarah, Lorna Gow of Cairo, wow! missed my chance to come to her workshops, really upset bout that one but alas i left it too late. hopefully one saqarah night i shall have an oppurtunity to dance to this song! or an other!!

ciao ciao! x

Aniseteph

Wow. Cracking debut Mikhail. :clap:

Can I put in a request for a bit of classical raqs sharki, because you've got a nice elegant thing going there that IMHO might work really well.

Eshta

hey eshta, didn't know you were on here!

i shall see thee at augusts saqarah, Lorna Gow of Cairo, wow! missed my chance to come to her workshops, really upset bout that one but alas i left it too late. hopefully one saqarah night i shall have an oppurtunity to dance to this song! or an other!!

ciao ciao! x
Well, I've been on and off here for ages!

Lovely to see you too honey!

Well, if you can make the time, we have one lady who wants to sell her workshop ticket... E-mail if you're interested, I promise you you will learn so much!

We would love to have you dance at Saqarah when we re-open bookings. We're not even contemplating it until after the Lorna weekend though so bear with us!

E x

Ariella

I like your choice in costuming! It looked nice on a stage, and showed off your movements well.

mikhailsharqi

Well, I've been on and off here for ages!

Lovely to see you too honey!

Well, if you can make the time, we have one lady who wants to sell her workshop ticket... E-mail if you're interested, I promise you you will learn so much!

We would love to have you dance at Saqarah when we re-open bookings. We're not even contemplating it until after the Lorna weekend though so bear with us!

E x
oh Lorna Gow sooo excited Eshta! i found out there is stilll some places for the first workshop, so i'll be there.

look foward to the newsletter!

mikey. :)

mikhailsharqi

Wow. Cracking debut Mikhail. :clap:

Can I put in a request for a bit of classical raqs sharki, because you've got a nice elegant thing going there that IMHO might work really well.
oh thankyou aniseteph, classical sharqi, never tried it but something to think about to work into a routine.