Do you use the albums feature here?

Salome

Administrator
It does not seem to be a feature people use on the forum much. Do you use it? If not, why not? Is it archaic... What with streaming FB news feeds does anyone go look at someone's album anymore? What if your album pictures were highlighted? What do you or don't you like about the album feature?

Farasha Hanem

My main reason for not using it more is because of the limited number of photos we can upload, but if that has something to do with the cost of running this site, I totally understand. Eeeeeeeeeevery once in a blue moon, I'll look at others's pics, but others hardly put up pics, either.

Darshiva

I don't use it at all, and I rarely host pics here either because it doesn't like what my camera produces, so I only use it for my profile pic & my avatar.

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
I used to use the album feature a fair amount on another BD forum - then they upgraded the forum software and dumped my album! Since then, I've pretty much relied on my own resources and use my own domain to store/host pictures.

Of course, you know I wouldn't be caught DEAD on facesuck...

Daimona

I use it rarely. Usually I don't publish pictures, but I've used this forum to publish some nice dance shots (and always asked for permissions from the dancers in the photo).

Aniseteph

I'm not an uploading pics to the interwebs sort of person. Even getting tagged on FB slightly freaks me out. FB slightly freaks me out, period. Cyber dinosaur, me.

Mosaic

Super Moderator
I seldom use it these days I am not a photo taking person & I seldom use FB either.
~M

Shanazel

I'm a serious photo taking person but not much of an online poster of my own photographs. I forget the album feature even exists and considering the disagreements between my equipment and this new program, I doubt I could even get in there and post if I wanted to. Latest discombobulation: I had 3,165 new notifications when I signed in today. :)

Shanazel

Cool. Maybe the upgrade will make my life easier. I just managed to type this whole post with only three(make that four) re-dos necessary.

Safran

I'm not using the albums either, just never got round to really using it.

Aniseteph, I am ok with FB, but I just got myself my first smartphone. And it keeps wanting to connect-sync-update everything and everyone. And that creeps me out big time :p

Amulya

The profile albums or the other ones? I can't find the other ones anymore, they must have moved when the forum upgraded. They were the ones where everybody could just add pictures. I never used those but I do use my profile albums.

Greek Bonfire

I've been living in a cave. I didn't know there were any albums. And I wouldn't think of going to them unless I was notified photos were uploaded. Talk about living in my own fog.

Salome

Administrator
If your photo's were on the homepage were everyone saw them would that make it a more interesting feature to use?

Amulya

Yes I think so, maybe it could be a feature with 'latest photos of members', kind like latest posts. I think a lot of people check what's new first when they log in (I do)