Dubai police blocked youtube.com site

Lydia

can we have a treat for video clips

Great!! and now the subject is here....i would like to ask the forum this...sindts 2 weeks or so the Dubai police has blocked the internetsite youtube..for whatever reason so its is a pitty because i wanted to post some video,s and was realy having fun looking at all the things that everybody sending in on youtube,i asked the internet people to unblock ,but they said no it is done by dubai police so?? anybody knows perhaps a solution that i can still have a look or perhaps another way perhaps link that i can go treu?? i have to be honest i am not much of a compy wiz but this is a real pitty and i feel sad i cant be part of this site of the forum when it comes to video clips...so any suggestions please let me know...thanks a million Lydia

Last edited by a moderator:

Moon

I don't know a way for you to have access to youtube, Lydia, but you can find quite a lot of videoclips when you go to http://buikdans-beelden.startpagina.nl/ It's a Dutch site, but you don't need to speak Dutch for it. You can see "videoclips A-I" and "videoclips J-Z". There you find links to websites of bellydancers that have videoclips on their website. Almost all links are in English.

Yshka

You could also try www.beledi.ru , or try Amulya's website:) she has loads of really cool videoclips posted there.

Lydia

can we have a treat for video clips

THANKS A MILLION for the tip lady,s gonna try that in the evening ...bdw moon ik spreek ook nederlands mischien niet zo goed als jij maar kan nog best mee! groetjes en bedankt....and happy dancing Lydia