Encouragement

gypsyroze

I really need some motivation for dance. I'm not in a really strong (at least for me) area of the country for dance. I feel that I will never progress, and to top t all off, I want to go to a certain workshop, but the director only takes Paypal, and for some reason, my Paypal account just won't work! The guys at Paypal's IT are working on the problem, but I feel so lost in the sauce.

Salome

Administrator
Hi Gypsyroze,

sorry you are feeling discouraged. Try making a plan about what you want to accomplish and set goals, do what you can each day and you are bound to move forward.

Salome’ Schedule for -2007

Annual Recognition Awards & “Orientale Dance Symposium

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Guest Instructor SUZANNA DEL VECCHIO-CO
“Orientale Dance Symposium XXVII"

Saturday, Oct 13, 2007

Guest Instructor CONCHI- OH
5th B Annual Recognition Awards & “Orientale Dance Symposium XXVIII"

All events will be held at the

YWCA

65 S. Fourth Street

Columbus, OH 43215

Contact Salome' 3435 Scottwood Rd.
Columbus Ohio 43227- 3566
Phone: (614) 239-0580 or FAX (614)237-4930

Hi gypzyrose, There is a seminar and workshop w/ Suzanna Del Vecchio in Columbus in April. I've been to 2 of her sponsored workshops before and Salome's events are well organized.
Of Cassandra Al Warda sponsors a workshop and show every October, although I don't know who the guest artist is for his year.
Kaeshi from Bellyqueen is being sponsored by the Navel Academy in March 17this year in Akron there will be special guests:Leyla Soleil, Kate White and C. Al Warda. Here is the contact info:The Navel Acaademy, 133 Portage Trail, ste#103, Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio 44221(Yahoo!)
Also our school is sponsoring Snakes Rising(from Cincinnati) in March. The details are listed on our website. So you are welcome to join us.
Yasmine

Last edited:

gypsyroze

thanks ladies. I think I will take the Suzanna Del Vecchio workshop. I am really a big fan of hers, Sonia reminds me of her when she dances. I think its because she's so feminine and sensual.

Thanks for the pep talks.