fatima habib dvd costume making Vol.2

raks_estela

This DVD is great for all costume makers, and even it is in Russian, it is very easy to understand.

What you will see on this DVD:
(translated from Russian by GoogleTranslator)
Design and cut:
Miniskirt Sun
Miniskirt year 4, 6 blade
Miniskirt year 4 blade with additional wedges – with a sharp angle
Miniskirt year 4 blade with additional wedges – with magnificent wedge in the form polusolnca
-Skirt with Godet-chained
-Skirt with volanami in the side seams and klin′âh based skirts year
-Pants for presentations and trainings from stretch material, tight, with a light klešem.
-Pants for presentations and trainings from stretch material, tight, with additional klešeniem using chocks
-Pants for presentations and trainings from stretch material, tight, for themselves with a klešeniem with help of the details of the Sun "
-Shorts
-Wide trousers without side stitch
-Dress for folklore (Baladi, Saidi, largest) or evening direct
-Dress for folklore (Baladi, Saidi, largest) or an evening with a light klešeniem
-Dress beautifully "fish", cutting from knee to hem it is lush
-Dress with long sleeve-sleeve with petel′koj for thumb sleeve with a sharp myskom, sleeve classic
-Dress with transparent mesh uppers and Sun at the bottom of the skirt
-Body from the grid without sleeves
-Body from the grid with sleeve
-Classic Bolero with back
-Gloves without fingers long and short
Rigid bracelet
-Elastic Bracelets

thank you.

intent by e-mail raksestela@yahoo.com

i got from a dancer here:
*SOLD* DVD for Costume Makers: Fatima Habib DVD "Sew easy": 150.-EUR incl. priority shipping anywhere

www.beledi.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5400&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=4770 - Translator

The full description by Fatima Habib on Russian Bellydance forum here (see her post dated 25.1.2012, 09:57:35):, . , - - 319 -

i cant afford a serger to made this projects

asking what i paid free shipping

$200 paypal