Fit for life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon

Hi all,

Stacy, yes, I did get a new one :). I'm always a bit scared to try out new colours but now I think matching colours you wouldn't wear together in real life doesn't have to look bad at all as bellydance clothing. I've combined red and purple and got compliments, while I would never wear those colours together in real life. How many hip scarves do you have, Stacy?
My class was fine, but I think I have to practice more for the choreography, but I was just too stressed the past two weeks, having to prepare two presentations :rolleyes:
Congratulations on your belly roll miss Shimmy :dance:
Babylonia said:
I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend.:D
Thanks! Same to you.

miss_shimmy

hey there Babylonia,I was thinking about you more than usual today,wondering how you are etc...
well you know,the support I have from friends and family realy has been so helpful.
the support I get here too,awesome,it means a whole lot to me for sure.

Congratulations on your belly roll miss Shimmy

thankyou moon :)

hows your dancing coming along Babylonia?are you still liking the black and white clothes?
How is Arabella?I have a little somethinbg for her,I will pop it in post on monday :)

yes for dinner I got a huge french baton...mmm,I will fill it with yummy yummy salad,I got chinese leaf salad too,you can stir fry that so that will be different..mmmmmm.

even the boys are starting to eat healthier,they love eating just fruit with me in a morning,I eat fruit only and drink fresh juice up til lunch...that worksd for me :)
I have a few books on the food combining and i have to say that harveys is the simplest,.the others are great for recipes.
I am putting the recipes up at my bodylicious site :

Bodylicious: Article / kami liddle

well,i must go make an extremely nice dinner-the boys are watching mary poppins and eatinbg hummus and lettuce sandwiches.

love to all,I hold you in my heart
wishing you the best weekend ever!!!

miss shimmy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:) :D

Last edited:

Venefica

Hi all.

I have missed you. I have been away visiting my mom for a week or so, and I had a wonderful time. We celecrated my birthday, went shopping and generaly had a good time.

When hope in Bergen I went to a New Age congress and had alot of fun.

Thank you Mis Shimmy, for the coins you sendt me, I think i will make a coin neclace unthil I have enough to transfer them to a hip scarf. And as soon as we have unpacked our boxses so I can find them. i will send you some old Norweegian coins.

I hope you had a wonderful week all. I feel wonderfull.

miss_shimmy

hi Venifica!!welcome back:)

wow the coins got there so soon!!yey!!!ooh a necklace sounds wonderful.
sounds like you been having a great time with your mum :)

hi there moon,was the hip scarf lovely to dance in?

was realy wierd not dancing today,but nice too,its great to have a break i think.

wow this time last week i was at JOY!!!:D

Venefica

Yes it is always nice visiting my mother, we are actualy closer now I think than when I was a child. And it is always nice to come home and get homecooked food and loving care. :) good mothers are wonderful. :clap:

I will start working on my neclace as soon as I get the beads I want.

sstacy123

ooh the sacral and heart was open but the rest....underactive...I'm always unsure how to answer questions though...

Moon I have five hip scarfs (since October of last year) although the last one was an impulse buy which I regret it really isn't my style...

Yea V is back!!! Glad you had a good time at your mother's...

I heard from that MAN...he sent me a text message saying he had some of my things when do I want to pick them up...

How do you like that?

sstacy123

haha yes! I've been wanting one but I thought I don't have a bd costume or anything to pose in but the other day I had my hair done and it looked really nice and I said maybe I could pose with my veil and get a picture...I've got one other I took I may switch to at some time...

Moon

Don't worry Stacy, according to the test my sacral, throat and third eye chakra were open (but still rather low percentage) and the rest was underactive. At least they also give some information on how to improve things. And yes, probably answering the questions also depends on your mood and such.

miss_shimmy

hi girls

indeed moon and stacy,i am adoring your new av's.
hi there Venefica.

hows you all doing today?
I am just preparing for egyptian dance session.

love to all

miss shimmy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sstacy123

Thank you ladies.

I had a good dance session today...but the time just flew by so fast.

Time to find some food, I'm starved!

miss_shimmy

you are doing great Stacy...stay focused ;)

todays goals:

* 20 mins yoga
* 1 hours ATS
* 1 hour egyptian style
* rehearsal for 15th april.

just rehearsal left to do!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.