Forum is changing

Salome

Administrator
Hello everyone!

We are in the midst of making some changes around here. We are going to upgrade to a newer version of forum software and change the look (eventually there will be two options, a dark and a light, users can choose their own setting). This will happen sometime in the next few days. While the forum is locked you can visit www.facebook.com/SalomeProductions for news and updates.

Sirène

Hello everyone!

We are in the midst of making some changes around here. We are going to upgrade to a newer version of forum software and change the look (eventually there will be two options, a dark and a light, users can choose their own setting). This will happen sometime in the next few days. While the forum is locked you can visit www.facebook.com/SalomeProductions for news and updates.

Do you have an estimate for how long the forum will be locked?

Is the associated facebook page viewable without logging into facebook?

ETA:

Is there a twitter feed to follow?

Last edited:

Salome

Administrator
Do you have an estimate for how long the forum will be locked?

Is the associated facebook page viewable without logging into facebook?

ETA:

Is there a twitter feed to follow?

The forum should not be locked for overly long *if* there are no problems with all the upgrades. There is twitter to follow it's https://twitter.com/SalomeGalia and I will tweet as news is available :)

ezmasiddiqah

Hi, I looked under my settings to change it to the "light" version of the new look but can't find it. Help please! thanks, this is pretty.

Jane

Dumb questions- Is the forum re-named Adestynia? I'm asking because it's center top of the forum. Is this forum still part of Oriental Dancer? How does that work?

Salome

Administrator
I have not purchased/installed the light theme yet (which will be kind of a tan with green). As soon as everything is complete with this theme change and upgrade my webmaster can mirror it on another skin. I will for sure let everyone know when the light theme is ready (probably not more than 3 days from now I am guessing).

Salome

Administrator
Dumb questions- Is the forum re-named Adestynia? I'm asking because it's center top of the forum. Is this forum still part of Oriental Dancer? How does that work?

Not a dumb question at all. I'd probably wonder the same. The webmaster has not changed the text or added the graphic yet and there are a few other things that need doing yet. It's still in the process :)

Jane

Trying the Mobil version on my phone. This is a test

Back on the laptop. Looked like it worked fine. I like the new mobile version, much easier to use now without hitting the wrong thing.

Last edited:

Mosaic

Super Moderator
Hi, I looked under my settings to change it to the "light" version of the new look but can't find it. Help please! thanks, this is pretty.

The bottom left hand side of the page you can see the word Adestynia - click that and you can see there is a mobile version, no light one if you mean colour - maybe that is to come.
~Mosaic